Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Twelve

Image


"So where are we going?" I asked as Rupert drove me... somewhere. "I told you it's a secret!" he said. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest in a pout. "Fine. But where are the others?" He waved at a dude that let us in front of him then looked at me for a moment "They're gonna meet us there."
"And we're going trick or treating after, right?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. "Yup."

We got to a big brick building that looked like an empty warehouse. I looked to Rupert with an eyebrow raised and he just smiled. After a minute of walking in the building he put his hands over my eyes. "Okay, now just go where I lead you. No Peeking!!!" I pouted at him, even tho I couldn't see him "Party pooper." We walked a bit further then Rupert moved his hands with a yell of "Now!!" The whole cast of Harry Potter, some of the crew, and J.K. Rowling all jumped up from different hiding places and yelled "SURPRISE!"

"Shiznah!!" I yelled, jumping back and grabbing onto Rupert's hand. Everyone laughed and when I caught my breath I laughed with them. "Yinz scared the crap out of me!" Everyone was in their Harry Potter costumes, including me and Rupert, and there was candy, cider, and all types of Halloween decorations everywhere. Emma and Dan were still laughing at my reaction as they came up to hug me. "Happy Birthday Dani!" they chorused. Thanks guys! This is so awesome!"I said while looking around the large room. Emma smiled cheekily "Don't thank us, it was all Rupert." I turned to him with a huge grin "You are officially the bestest friend I've ever had!"

I hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek then turned to everyone "This is the greatest!"
"Well then come on!" James yelled. "Let's get this party started!"Oliver continued. I laughed at the twins then threw my hands in the air "Yeah! Crank up the music!!" The music blasted out of the speakers and I pulled the "Golden Trio" to the dance floor with me. "Come on let's sandwich!"

We danced for what seemed like all night, but was actually maybe an hour, before I got tired, so I grabbed a can of Red Bull and sat down. Tom, Dan, and Emma walked up to me, each with a matching devious grin and I tilted my head at them. "Yo?" Dan laughed and grabbed my hand "Come with us." They led me onto the stage then Tom went through a nearby door and Dan grabbed the microphone. "It's time for the birthday girl to get her present!" I squealed and jumped up and down happily "Yay!" I shouted. Everyone laughed and Tom came back out the door, nodding to Dan. "Okay Rupert!" Dan shouted. Rupert came through the door that Tom had appeared form, holding a little puppy in his large hands.

But this wasn't any puppy. No this was "Chico Rodriguez!" I squealed out loudly. I quickly took Chico from Rupert and scratched his head lovingly. Looking up at Rupert, I laughed as my eyes started to water slightly. "I hate you guys you suck!" Dan, and Emma laughed, Tom feigned heartbreak, and Rupert just grinned as I laughed more. J.K. Rowling walked up with a big smile. "Here you are. I guess I suck too." She handed me a box set of the Harry Potter books, each signed by her. My jaw dropped and Rupert took Chico from me so I didn't drop him as I took the box from her. "It- I- But- Uh-" She simply laughed at my nonsense. "Yes I know. And you're welcome dear." I smiled and hugged her tightly.

***


After the party ended, and we cleaned everything up, it was 3am and we were back at the hotel. "That was so fun." I said sleepily as I got into my bed. "Yep." Rupert agreed with a smile. "Thank you." I said, smiling back, and he raised an eyebrow. "For what?" I scooted more into the covers an yawned "For being my best friend silly." I closed my eyes as he said "My pleasure." and started to drift into sleep. Suddenly, I sat up right and yelled in a panic "Where is Chico?" Rupert laughed loudly "Hold your butt!" I made a noise between a yawn and a scoff. "You took that thing I say!" He rolled his eyes and laid back into his bed. "Don't worry he's safe. Emma has him." I nodded slowly and laid back down, snuggling into the covers. "Okay then. I think... I'll just..." I fell back asleep before I could finish.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47380113