Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Fourteen

Image


"I don't wanna leave." I whined to Rupert. "I don't either, but we have to, Dani." he replied. I dove face first onto the bed with a sigh. Sitting back up, I looked up at Rupert with a serious face. "Hey Roo, what would you do if I got sick and died?" He gave me a look and tilted his head. "First of all, what kind of question is that? And second, when did you start calling me Roo?" he asked. I crossed my arms over my chest. "In that order, a serious one, and I like Roo, he's my favorite Pooh character. Now answer the question." He shrugged in thought. "I would cry... alot." I stared at him for a second then started laughing my butt off. "That was a wonderful answer my friend." I stopped laughing suddenly and sat up.

"I need coffee. Let's go to Starbucks!" I yelled then grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. "But we have to pack!" he said, stopping me. I put my hands on my hips defiantly. "It will only take a minute." He gave me a stern face. "Pack first, coffee later."
"No, coffee first!" I yelled. He sighed, picked me up, then threw me over his shoulder. "Ok, this is SO wrong!" I kicked and smacked him "Put me down Shrek!" I started laughing and smacked him again and ended up hitting his butt. "What the hell are you two doing?" Emma asked.

Rupert put me down, both of us blushing, and Dan shook his head. "And in the hallways too. That's sick, Mate, it's just sick."he said smiling, then him and Emma walked away, hand in hand. I looked up at Rupert and both of us started laughing. "Can you believe they actually think we're together? I mean, really." I stopped laughing and looked up at him again. "Well- what do you mean by that? It could happen, I mean, you never know." He looked at me, guilt swimming in his eyes. "I didn't mean--"

"I'm going to get some coffee." I said then walked away leaving him in the hallway, shocked. I quickly put my sunglasses on then walked across the street to Starbucks. "Can I get a tall regular with an extra shot of espresso, two cream, two sugar."

"Sounds good, I'll have one too." A stupid British voice said behind me. "Hello Rupert." I said without looking at him. "What happened to Roo?" he asked. I sighed and turned to face him. "My freeking awesome nicknames are only for people who are nice to me." I turned back around, grabbed my coffee, paid the dude, then walked back to the hotel with Rupert right behind me. "Dani-" I slammed the door to our room in his face, knowing full well he didn't have a key, and continued packing my things.

***


After I slammed the door in his face Rupert sighed and sat on the floor. Dan and Emma came into the hallway, laughing about something, but stopped when they saw him. "Must be raining in paradise." Dan said. Rupert laughed slightly bitter. "More like a hurricane. You two been off snogging again?" Emma crossed her arms over her chest, blushing a soft pink. "That's none of your business. Now what did you do?" Rupert sighed and delved into the story.

***


"Now boarding-" I walked onto the plane and looked where Rupert was sitting, then turned to an elder lady. "Excuse me, but do you mind switching me seats?" I asked sweetly. The lady beamed at me. "Of course dear! Oh, you're so precious!" She squealed then walked away. I laughed softly and sat down.

"I know who you are!" The ladies squeaky voice rang. I looked over to where she was now sitting next to Rupert to see him looking absolutely horrified. "You're Ron Weasley! Oh I absolutely adore you! Say that thing that you say. You know, 'Bloody Hell'." Her attempt at a British accent was terrible. I laughed and turned back around in my seat. Revenge is sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47389984

I would sit here and rant about why I'm taking so long to post this, but I'm sure no one wants to here it. Just know that I am very sorry and I'm trying to get it out as fast as I can. Thank you to anyone who is being patient with me and still reading. <3