Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Sixteen

Image


I knocked on Rupert's bedroom door and walked in when no one answered. "Roo?" I asked the empty room. I heard some noise form what I thought was the closet so I tiptoed over and opened the door. Rupert and I both screamed when I saw him... in his birthday suit. "Oh shit!" I yelled then slammed the door shut.

Oh My Lord Voldemort. I guess that wasn't the closet. I sat down at his computer desk then started to giggle. "Haha, I just saw Roo naked. Gabby's gonna have a field day." I whispered to myself. Rupert came out of the bathroom, fully clothed, and we blushed at each other. "So..." I stood up. "Before you say anything, I want you to know that I did not come here to, well, you know, see you naked."

Rupert smiled. "Well that's good to know. So what did you come here for?" He sat down on his bed then patted it. I stood from the desk then sat next to him on the bed and faced him. "I'm sorry." We both said. I laughed. "Um, ok. That was weird." He chuckled softly. "Yeah. Look I'm sorry for being a git, I can be a-"

"Spazz around girls, yeah I know." He gave me a confused face and I smiled. "Jamie's words, not mine. Anywho. I'm sorry for freeking out. Oh, and for making you sit next to that lady." He shuddered. "I'll be ok, as long as we never mention Mrs. Williams again." I laughed. "Deal." I said then laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired, goodnight." He poked my shoulder. "Wake up, lazy butt." I waved my arms around spaztically. "I don't wanna get up Mommy!" Rupert started tickling me but I escaped and ran away screaming. "GRAPE! GRAPER! AAAH!" I jumped up onto the kitchen counter next to James and grinned. "Yo." He chuckled. "I guess you two made up?"

I waved a hand in the air and blew a raspberry. "Nah, you're crazy. I want a pop tart." I started to get off the counter but Rupert picked me up and put me back. "I'll get them." I smiled and said, in a very bad southern accent. "Oh, you're such the gentleman Roo!"
"Only for you Miss Scarlett." He replied in the same bad accent.

I laughed. "Yeah I like the British accent better." Rupert handed me a package of pop tarts and jumped up onto the counter next to me. "Me too." I took a big bite out of the pop tart then looked at the two boys. "You know what we should do?" I asked with a mouthful. "What?" They both asked with their own mouth full of pop tarts. I grinned. "We should go bowling! Let's go right now. Come on!"

I jumped off the counter, grabbed their hands, and tried to pull them out the door. "Dani, do you even have any money?" James asked. I stopped and turned to look at the two. "No. I just thought 'Hey, I'm cute. Maybe there will be someone that works at the bowling alley that thinks I'm sexy. Screw money'."

James shook his head and looked to Rupert. "Do you ever get a straight answer out of her?" I smiled and shrugged. "Just call me Lorelai." I said then turned to Rupert. "That reminds me, we need to give you a good dose of Gilmore." I turned back around then started walking again. "So..." James stated, putting his arms around my shoulders and Rupert's. "How bout we make this a bit interesting?" I looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. "Watchoo talking bout Weasley?" Rupert laughed heartily. "Nicely said!"

"Anyway!" James said. "Why don't we make a little bet. If I win, you two have to dye your hair green." I crossed my arms. "Alright, but if me or Rupert win, you have to dye your hair pink!" Rupert snorted a laugh. "Oh, I hope we win."

We walked into the bowling alley, got our shoes, then I typed in our names. James: Smexy. Rupert: King. Dani: Lorelai. Rupert laughed as I sang "Weasley is our King" while I put our names in. "So, we're doing bumper right?" I asked. James looked at me with a smirk. "Um, no. We're doing, uh, non bumpers." I laughed. "You mean regular? You know, I think I'm gonna change your name to Captain Dipstick."

He stuck out his tongue then we started bowling. Every time it was my turn I would always get a gutter. The final scores turned out being; Smexy (or Captain Dipstick): 220, King: 190, and Lorelai: 1. After James finished his ridiculous little happy dance he turned to us.

"Now you have to dye your hair green. But you," he pointed at me "Because of your sucky score, you have to get blue streaks as well." I glared at him and mumbled "Jerk." then sighed. "Oh alright, come on boys, let's go to the hair color store place." We walked about two stores down to the beauty store. James shuddered. "I can't believe I'm in here." I rolled my eyes. "So much for Senior Macho." I grabbed a basket and we walked to the hair dye aisle. "So Jamie, sky blue, or bright blue?" I asked holding up two boxes of dye.

Rupert held up two more. "Yes Jamie, booger green or puke green?" James smirked. "Bright blue, and puke green." I put the boxes into the basket and looked up at him. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" He smiled. "Yes, yes I am love." We grabbed three red bulls then paid for everything and walked to my house. "I thought you were staying at our house?" Rupert asked.

I unlocked the door then smiled at him. "I am. But I figured your mom wouldn't want your sisters to get high on hair dye fumes." The both made scared faces and shuddered. "That would be terrifying." I opened the door with a laugh. "Exactly. Come on, we can mess up the spare bedroom!" I said excitedly then ran up the stairs.

The boys finally caught up and James tackled me onto the bed. "Okay, Rothlesberger, get off!" He got up with a laugh and they explored the room while I set up the dye. "You have all of the Star Wars Lego kits?!" Rupert exclaimed. I turned and saw him looking in my closet full of Lego's. "Oh yeah. But after you build them each like 500 times it gets boring." He laughed and closed the door "Then why don't you get rid of them?" I gasped dramatically. "Ronald Billius Weasley! That is out of the question!" I shook my head and mumbled loudly. "Get rid of them, how bout we get rid of you?"

"Mumbler!" he yelled. I stuck my tongue out at him then continued to set up the dye. James suddenly gasped loudly then ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "You are so bloody awesome!" I patted his back confused. "Love you too Jamie." He walked over to the tv set and held out his arms like Vana from the Wheel of Fortune. "You have a LCD tv, Dvd/bluray player, Xbox 360, plus every movie/video game known to man!" I stared at him with my head tilted. "Your point?"

"This doesn't faze you?" I shrugged. "No." He shook his head. "You sicken me." I just laughed at his insanity. "Alright Roo, you first."

***


The three of us were building Lego houses, waiting for me and Rupert's hair to be done. "Hell yeah!" I yelled, punching the air as I finished building my Lego mansion. The alarm clock started beeping annoyingly and I smiled. "Ok, Roo, we're done." After we washed and dried our hair I laughed at my reflection. "You, James Grint, have amazing taste in hair colors." He smiled and shrugged. "It's a gift."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47392073