Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Seventeen

Image


I changed into my pjs then ran down the stairs into my living room. "So what are we gonna do for the rest of the night?" I asked Rupert and James as I put my now green and blue hair into a messy ponytail. Rupert ran his fingers through his own green hair. "I dunno." he said with a shrug. My face lit up "Oh I know! How bout a game of truth or dare?"

Their eyes widened and James immediately started shaking his head. "No. No way am I playing that with you!" he said, making me smirk. "Look Roo, Jamie's chicken!" I started doing the chicken dance while singing "Jamie is a chicken!" over and over until he grabbed my arms and stopped me. "If it will make you stop then I will play."
"I knew that would get you." I said with a cheeky grin. I turned back to Rupert and raised an eyebrow at him. "Well?"

He sighed, a bit dramatically I might point out. "Oh alright." "YAY! Let's play in here!" I said while taking a running jump onto the couch. I sat criss cross applesauce while the boys sat on either side of me. "Ok, I'll go first. Hmm. Jamie! Truth or dare?"
"Dare." he said confidently. I smirked. "I dare you to run around the room in just your underwear and a cape singing the Batman theme song." James just stared at me with his mouth hanging open.

I laughed and pushed his mouth shut. "Trying to catch flies?" By now Rupert was rolling around on the floor laughing his ass off. James just glared at us then got up and walked towards the kitchen. For a moment I thought he had actually left us, but then he came back a minute later in just his bright red briefs and a cape.

He ran around the living room, jumping onto the couch, chairs, the table, everything, all while singing "Da na na na na na na na BATMAN! BATMAN!" By the time he finished and came back into the room fully dressed, me and Rupert were on the floor clinging to each other practically dying of laughter.

I know it's mean but, come on! Even the nicest person in the world would think that was freeking hilarious! It took us around a half hour to calm down. In reality it was only about five minutes but I'm an exaggerator. I wiped my eyes and sat up to look at James still giggling slightly. "Your turn."
"Truth or dare DaniPoo." I sat up fully and shrugged. "Ah what the heck. Dare."
"I dare you to make two dozen chocolate chip cookies."

I raised an eyebrow and blinked at him. "Really? That's it? That's your glorious payback?" He simply shrugged and sat back in the couch. "Well, see, I figured your dare was payback for the hair." Hm, I'd never thought of that. "And anyway, I really want some homemade chocolate chip cookies and I didn't think you'd make them unless I dared you." I nodded, impressed with his logic. "Good evil plan." I patted him on the head like he was a small child "I've taught you well, my young padawan."

He grinned suddenly. "Let's get Rupert before you start those cookies."
"Oh, right!" My face lit up and I turned to Rupert. "Roo, truth or dare?"
"Truth!" he exclaimed quickly. "Chicken." I whispered then gasped "I know! How much do you love me?"

"Um, a lot?" he replied. I crossed my arms stubbornly. "No! You have to show me!" He stood up from the couch and stretched his arms out as far as they could go. "More than this!" he yelled. I squealed and did a little happy jig. "YAY! I yawned and picked up Chico. "I'm really tired guys. Maybe... we should..." Before I could finish I fell over onto the couch dead asleep with Chico asleep on my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47524237