Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Six

Image


"I cant believe you get to go to L.A., for two weeks, alone with Rupert Grint." Gabby whined. I laughed as I put another tshirt in my suitcase. "Don't forget I'll also be there with Daniel Radcliffe and Tom Felton." I said teasingly. Her mouth dropped open "I hate you." I laughed and threw a pillow at her "Gee thanks!"

Rupert and I were leaving for L.A. in one day and I was so psyched! I flew back onto my bed sighing and Gabby did the same then turned to me. "So, if anything... exciting happens..." I gasped and hit her with a stuffed animal. "Gabrielle Lynette!" She giggled "Deny it all you want but, you have a thing for a certain red headed movie star." She said as she poked my side.

"You're right, I do have a thing for Lindsay Lohan. You caught me." Gabby just smirked. "Lindsay's blonde now." Before I could respond Rupert walked in. "Hey Gabs! Dani, can I show you something?" I sighed and laid back into the bed getting comfier. "Naw. I'm quite comfortable where I am. Thanks though." He smirked mischievously. "Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, but..." He walked up to me, picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder. "Rupert Alexander Grint! You put me down!" I yelled, smacking him as he walked. "If you insist." he said laughing, then threw me into a huge pile of leaves.

Once I got up I gasped from being buried alive in leaves, then crossed my arms. "So that's what you wanted to show me, your backside? Because I already look at that every time you walk away." He laughed and a small blush crept up onto his cheeks. "Um, no. I guess I didn't throw you in deep enough. Shall we dig?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he knelt next to me and started digging through the leaves. "Aha!" He pulled out a package and handed it to me. "I thought I'd give you part of your birthday present before we leave."

I ripped off the wrapping paper to see all five of the Harry Potter movies. I laughed and hugged him "This is awesome! Thank you!" He smiled "You're quite welcome. Now go to sleep." I saluted him then fell backwards into the leaves and fake snored. He laughed and started tickling my stomach and sides. "Okay, okay!" I yelled as I sat up. We stood and I hugged him tight. "Night Rupert."

"Night Dani." I started walking back to my house when I heard him wolf whistle. I turned back around to see him smirking. "You're right, this is a good view." My jaw dropped and I scoffed while trying to hold back a blush. "Perv!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG! I have a subscriber! Whoever you are I LOVE YOU!
You guys seriously don't understand how happy I am!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47334204