Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Seven

Image


"Dani, honey, wake up." I rubbed my eyes and smiled as I sat up. "Mornin' mom." She smiled "Come on, you have to get to the airport." I sleepily got out of bed and pulled on my jeans and sweater. I made sure I had everything I needed then lugged my bags downstairs. "I made coffee and poptarts." Rupert said when I reached the kitchen, and I laughed. "Well I guess you cam prepared! What time did you get here?"

"Uh, about ten minutes ago." I giggled. "Well fill 'er up!" I said setting a big mug infront of him. He filled it up with coffee then handed me two chocolate poptarts. "So do you have all your stuff?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah it's in the front room." I said through a mouth full of poptart. He smiled and sat across from me. "Okay then, as soon as we're done we'll leave."

***

"Dude! From now on I'm traveling with you!" I said as we took out seats in the first class compartment. Rupert laughed "One of the perks of my seniority. Just wait til we get to L.A.!" I made a pouty face. "But I don't wanna wait!"

***

"We are now landing in L.A. folks!" I squealed happily "Yes!"

When we got into the airport there was a man holding up a sign that read 'Grint'. I tapped Rupert on the shoulder and pointed to the guy. "Call me crazy, but I think that dude is here for us." He laughed, took my hand, and led me to the guy. "Hullo there Charles." Charles smiled "Hello Mr. Grint. Who's your friend?" I held out my hand "Danielle Brookes." He smiled at me, but didn't shake my hand. "Pleased to meet you Miss Brookes." I awkwardly and slowly put my hand back down to my side. Rupert, trying hard not to laugh, said "Well we'd best be off."

Charles nodded, grabbed our stuff, then walked off. I looked at Rupert, confused. "Well that was... awkward." He laughed. "Charles isn't a people person. Come on." He grabbed my hand again and led me outside to see a big black hummer limo. I gasped loudly "O.M.G.! That' a B.F.L.!"
"B.F.L.?" he asked. I nodded and looked up at him. "Big fricken limo!"

All the way to the hotel I played with the buttons in the back of the limo. Every time a button did something I didn't expect, I would gasp and say "Oh my!" and Rupert would just laugh. When we reached the hotel I just stared in awe. It was huge! Rupert stood next to me and smiled "Let me guess. B.F.H.?" I nodded "Yepp. Biiig fricken hotel." He laughed and took my hand. "Come on, time to meet the gang." I giggled as he led me inside. "You make it sound like we're on Scooby Doo or something!"

We got up to our room on the 14th floor and I immediately ran to the bed by the window. "I call dibs on this bed!" Rupert laughed. "Alrighty then." I sat up with a grin "Okay, time to go meet Tom, Emma, and Danny." I said then gasped. "We have the same name! Dani and Danny! I totally have to tell him that! Come on let's go!"
"Whoah, keep your pants on." Right as Rupert said that, Daniel Radcliffe walked in through the adjourning door. "Okay, I think I missed the beginning of a very interesting conversation."

"Of course!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air and falling backwards onto the bed. Rupert just laughed "Dan, this is Dani." I simply raised a hand and waved. "Sup yo?" I said then sat up excitedly "We have the same name! Well kind of, but how cool is that?" Daniel smiled "Very cool. So, Dani, how are you enjoying L.A. so far?" I smirked "Well in the words of some British guy: Bloody freeking awesome!" Him and Rupert laughed at my less than convincing accent. "That was probably me." A new voice said. I looked behind them to see Tom Felton and smiled. "Why hello Tom!"

"Hullo Dani." he replied and my eyes widened. "How do you know my name?" He laughed "Rupert told us you were coming." I sighed in fake relief. "Oh ok. For a second there I thought I had a celebrity stalker."
"Wouldn't that be Rupert?" A girl's voice said. I turned and smiled wide when I saw Emma Watson. "From what I heard he follows you around like a lost puppy." she continued. Ruperts cheeks turned a light pink and I raised an eyebrow at Emma. "Where'd you hear that?" She simply smirked. "I have my sources. Anyway, it's nice to finally have another girl around here." I smiled "Ditto."

"So, how about we all change then we can go out?" Dan said and I squealed happily "Party time!" I held up a finger and smiled bashfully. "But first, I really have to pee." I said then ran into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47335745