Status: Finished ♥

To Love or Not to Love

Nine

Image


I woke up in a big comfy bed wearing the same clothes as last night. "Well good morning sleepy head." Rupert said. I sat up and rubbed my eyes then looked around confused. "Ok. How did I get here?"
"Oh well, you fell asleep in the limo, so I carried you up." I nodded slowly "Oh. Well that makes sense. I'm gonna take a shower and such."

Just as I finished rinsing the shampoo out of my hair I heard Rupert yell "Bloody hell!" Freaking out, I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me, and ran out the bathroom door. "What? What is it?" I asked frantically. "Look at this!" he handed me a newspaper page and I raised an eyebrow. "What are Brittney and Kevin back toge- Oh my God." It most certainly was not Brittney Spears and K. Fed, but me and Rupert at Club Alien. The headlines read, 'Hollywood's Newest Young Couple'. The picture was of Rupert talking in my ear, and it actually looked like we could be kissing. It read: 'Harry Potter's Rupert Grint and local cutie Danielle Brookes get close at Club Alien'.

"Oh my God!" I yelled. Suddenly Dan and Emma ran in. "What's wrong? And why is Dani in a towel?" Dan asked. Emma gasped and put one of her hands over Dan's eyes, and one over Rupert's. I laughed "Thank you Emma. I'll be right back!" I ran back into the bathroom, dried off, put on some jeans and a tshirt, then walked back out. "Were you two kissing?" Emma asked, slightly amused. "No!" Rupert and I chorused. I sighed. "I couldn't hear him so he yelled it into my ear."

Emma shrugged and threw aside the paper. "Welcome to Hollywood." Rupert turned to me with slightly sad eyes. "I'm so sorry about this." I smiled at him and picked up the paper. "It's ok. At least now everyone knows my name. And besides, this is a very good picture of me!" Daniel laughed "Well that's one way of looking at it." I sat down on the couch next to Rupert and put my legs on his lap. "So what's on the schedule for today?"

"Well we haven't figured that out yet." Tom said as he walked in. Emma nodded. "I wanted to go shopping." I smiled "That sounds fun, let's do that!" The group was quiet for a moment then Tom shrugged "What the heck, let's go shopping." he said and I jumped up happily. "To the mall!" I pulled on my tennis shoes and a denim jacket then we left.

Dan payed the taxi guy then we walked into the mall. "Dani, you seriously shouldn't just waltz right into the mall." Emma warned. Everyone was wearing sunglasses and some sort of hat, except me. I waved a hand dismissively. "I'll be fine, it's not like I'm famous."

"Hey look, it's Danielle Brookes!"

My eyes went wide and we ran into the closest store which was Hollister. "Okay, time to buy a hat." I bought a pair of pink sunglasses and a black baseball cap and laughed when I looked at myself in the mirror. "I feel like I'm an under cover spy or something." I made a gun with my hands. "The name is Brookes, Dani Brookes." Tom laughed "That reminds me of Sorcerers Stone. 'Malfoy, Draco Malfoy'." I thought about it for a second then laughed "It does doesn't it?"

***


"Alright, how does this look?" I came out of the dressing room wearing a dark pair of skinny jeans, a brown long sleeved shirt, and a pair of black, knee length, heel-less boots. "I think you look hott." Tom said and I laughed. "So tell me Tom, where is Nicolle?" He stuck out his tongue and I returned the gesture then turned to the other three. "What do you think, should I get it?"
"Definitely." Daniel said. "Alrighty then!" I changed back into my clothes, paid for the outfit, then left.

***


We were just randomly walking around the mall eating pretzels when I saw the cutest puppy in the window of a pet store. I squealed, handed my pretzel to Dan, and ran into the store. "Excuse me, but can I play with that chihuahua puppy in the window?" The lady behind the register smiled. "Of course." She picked him up and handed him to me carefully. The puppy cuddled up to me and licked my hand with his tiny tongue. "Aw, he's so cute!" Emma said. I sat down in the middle of the fenced off area and put the puppy down. It jumped and ran around, randomly coming back to lick me and I smiled. "I shall make this puppy mine, and I shall name him Chico. Chico Rodriguez." Rupert laughed "Chico Rodriguez huh? Sounds good."

I picked up Chico and walked back over to the register. "How much is he?" The lady looked on her computer for a minute then smiled up at me "$300." I sighed and held Chico out in front of me so we were face to face. "Alas, Chico Rodriguez, our love can never be." Chico just barked and licked my face. I handed him back to the lady and she put him back in his cage as we left. As we passed the window, Chico whimpered and pawed at the glass as if trying to reach me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long, classes started back up >.<

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47340013