True love? Or Does Love Rot?

the test (kate)

(KATE)

"Are you going to be okay?" Kaitlyn ask's me while she hand's me a box with the word's "pregnancy test" Is written across the top.

"Yea." I nod.Walking into the bathroom to use the magic wand the front door chimes.

"Kaitlyn can you get it?" I asked as closing the door.I bet it's Alec. It's been two week's since my birthday and I'm late on my period. What does that tell you? Finished using the evil stick I wash my hands and try to go far far away from it. Walking into the hallway by the door Alec's back facing me. Even the sight of his back make's my heart skip beat's. Tear's escaping my face he turn's to see me crying and runs toward me.His arm's embraced my body we were like puzzle pieces. We are a perfect match but how long can that last? He leaned in and planted a soft kiss upon my lips

"Babe."His eye's gazing into mine he smile's.

"We will be fine. So what if your pregnant we made our family early it wont mess up anything." He smiles at me.Even though he meant good intentions he know's it wont be that simple we all do.

"You JERK!" Emily with a red face comes from behind me and slaps Alec across the face.

"How dare you get her pregnant?" Emily raised her hand to slap him again.

"HEY!" I screeched and flew my hand in front of her's.

"Calm the fuck down the condom busted he didn't have control over that." I yelled at her. Tear's in her eye's she stormed threw the front door and left. Alec got up and walked into the living room. Kaitlyn and Whitney were all sitting on the couch watching "Teen mom" How ironic?

"Hey did you get my text?" Alec asks Whitney.What text?

"You text my sister?" I asked Alec Confused.

"Hold on babe for one sec." He pleaded

"Fine." Rolling my eyes I went to my room.

"Kaitlyn!" I called for her.She walked in and plopped on my bed.

"Yea?" She said.

"I want to ask you something." I told her. My IPhone beeped on my bed. Grabbing it the timer I had set for the test to work its magic had gone off.

"ALEC!" I yelled running into the bathroom.

Picking up the test reading the signs it was all I could do to stand up. Sliding my hand's down I felt my stomach.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself and my new child.I'm...

"Your pregnant." Alec say's setting the test down.

"So are you going to keep it?" Kaitlyn says breaking the silence.Not even looking at Alec for approval I nod.

"Yea we are." I told them.Tear's escaping my eye's I leaned against Alec and cried all of the tears that were trapped inside of me.

"Okay one more thing." I was so terrified I could puke. Shaking I grabbed my phone off my bed. Dialed seven digits let it ring and waited.

"Hello?"

Take a deep breath...

"Mom?"

A/N sorry for short chapter more to come :) comment/ become a fan?