Status: Work in progress

The LeCapri and DeLuna Chronicles (Book 01: Luka)

Regina's Dilemma

Regina sighed as she walked home from the train station alone. Her sister, Luciana was supposed to have picked her up...but when she questioned her mother about it, she was told that Luciana had gone mysteriously missing...but to not worry. Regina was positive her mother knew more about the circumstances than she was letting on. Honestly! Who told their daughter that their sister was missing but to not worry about it?! The concept was utterly ridiculous! Regina huffed, before pulling her sweater around her tighter. It was dark and the temperature was dropping fast...and Regina still had a mile to walk!

A block or so later, Regina got a creepy feeling in the pit of her stomach that made her skin crawl. She began to walk faster while looking about suspiciously.

'God, why the heck didn't I ask my mom to come pick me up?! This is getting pretty creepy, especially since I'm in the not-so-good part of town, where the drunks and the rapists lurk...Aw, crud, now I'm scared! Ugh, I need to get out of here!' she thought frantically. She sped up into a light jog, but as she was passing a dark alley, a hand shot out and covered her mouth, muffling her scream.

She was shoved against a rough brick wall and Regina got a look at her attacker. It was a middle aged, balding man with a pot belly who stank of body odor and alcohol.

"'Ey sweet thang, wa're ya goin' en suchaa hurrey?" he slurred.

Regina whimpered as the drunk man leered, his face nearing hers. The stench of his breath made her want to gag and she turned her face away in disgust. It was roughly turned back and Regina began to struggle as the drunk began to forcefully kiss her. It was all in vain however, for she was so firmly pressed against the dirty brick wall in the dark dingy alley that smelt of piss and trash, that she was virtually helpless against his assault.

Tears began to stream down her pretty face, blurring her vision. The sound of a zipper being unzipped was heard and Regina realized with horror, that this disgusting, dirty, fat, bald drunk planned to rape her!

Suddenly filled with rage, and determination, her thoughts cleared long enough for her to form a plan. She would NOT stand by idly and let herself be violated by this repulsively grotesque man!

She waited until the man relaxed his hold on her enough, and bit down harshly on his slimy, probing tongue. As he pulled back, cursing her, she screamed as loud as she could, praying to every deity she knew of that she would be heard by someone who would come to her rescue.

"HELP! OH GOD! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!" she shrilled.

She drew breath to scream again, when suddenly her captor slammed her head against the brick wall harshly, having recovered enough to realize what she planned.

"SHUT UP, YOU F*CKIN' WHORE!" he bellowed.

Stars danced in her vision and Regina began to weep in despair and hopelessness as the drunk man began to tear at her clothing.

She squeezed her eyes shut, all hope fading from her heart and prayed that if this man raped her, he'd kill her quickly after, for she felt she'd rather die than live with the shame and self hate of having been raped in such a violent fashion.

Suddenly the man was ripped off of her and a gurgle was heard as a spray of something thick and wet hit her.

Regina blinked the blood from the nasty gash she felt on her brow from her eyes, now completely alert.

The drunk man lay in a heap in a dark pool of what Regina realized was his blood. And standing above him was a young man of about nineteen years old, with a look of deep disgust and loathing on his handsome face. A very familiar, handsome face. But despite his youth, he had a look in his midnight blue eyes that spoke of tragedy, rage and despair. He held a bloody sword and wore a dark black cloak that was completely saturated with blood.

Regina stared, trying to place him...when suddenly, it clicked.

"...Luka?" she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN: Well I finally updated!!!!! Tell me what you think! Comment, review, vote, subscribe, fan, whatever! Just let me know if you like it, cause I didn't get many votes for my last chapter and I was a bit put out...comments and votes and subscriptions are what motivates me to update!