My Tattooed Angel

T.M.I

When I wake up, I look to the side of me. Brian's still sleeping. I get out of bed and search for my clothes that are scattered everywhere, thanks to Brian. I quickly pull on my clothes and sneak out of the room. I stop in the bathroom on the way to the kitchen. My medium length brown hair is all over the place. I brush it and put it in a pony tail. I grab a cup from the shelf above the sink and pour myself a cup of coffee. Suddenly two arms come up from behind me and life me off the floor.

"Brian!" I laugh.

"Yeah?" Brian asks putting on arm under my knees so that my back rests against his other arm.

I let out a giggle and kiss Brian's cheek. He puts me down and I return to my coffee. We're leaving for the bus today, then the next day Avenged Sevenfold is going to start recording their third CD. Syn's really excited about it. To tell you the truth, I am too. Johnny's picking us all up in the van so we don't have to take five cars. Usually if we're all just going somewhere, we just take the van. Brian and I get dressed and gather everything in a pile by the door. Johnny beeps the horn and Syn and I head out the door. We put the stuff in the trunk and head to the back of the van.

"You two better fucking behave." Johnny says.

"I heard everything except the behave part." Brian says.

"I just got it clean from when Matt a Val..." Johnny says.

"Let's stop there." I say.

"Ew...they did it back here." Brian says.

"Yeah..." Johnny says.

"How did you find out?" I ask.

"The hard way." Johnny says.

"Oh..." I say.

We continue to pick up the rest of the band. Matt whispers something to Val, she let's out an evil giggle. I somewhat know what he said, I'm not going there though.

"Ah, home sweet home." Zacky says entering the front door.

"You know it." Brian says walking past Zacky.

I follow Brian to our bunk. I climb up the side and let my legs hang off the side as I watch Brian unpack his stuff.

"You get to meet my dad tomorrow." Brian says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"He's going to be our official acoustic player, we have a lot of that kind of stuff on City of Evil." Brian says.

"So I get to meet one of the half's that make you whole?" I ask.

"Yep. I think you'll like him." Brian says.

"Hope so." I say.