My Tattooed Angel

Brian I, Brian II

Matt's working on some vocals for Seize the day. Syn and I are sitting on the couch. My head rests in his lap as he plays with my bangs. The door opens. I think he's Brian's dad, I see a resemblance.

"Hey dad." Brian says waving.

"Hey." He says.

I sit up. Brian stands up and walks to his dad. They hug, and Brian brings his dad over to me, arm is around his dad's neck.

"Dad, this is Katie. Katie, this is my dad, Brian." Brian says.

"Nice to meet you." I say standing up and shaking his extended hand.

"I finally get to meet the girl I hear about 24/7."

"Yeah, that's me." I say.

Brian's dad continues into the studio. Brian sits back down and I lean against me. He puts his arm around my neck.

"What was your dad's name again?" I ask.

"Brian." Brian says.

"I guess I'm calling you Syn for the next couple days." I say.

"Or Brian 1 and Brian 2." Brian says.

"Um...Syn." I say.

"Alright." Brian says.

"Hey Syn, we need you." Matt says.

Brain kisses me on the cheek and walks towards Matt. Val comes over and sits next to me. The guys are now working on M.I.A, but they stop.

"Hey Katie, I need you." Syn says.

I put down the magazine I was reading and walk to Syn's aid. He didn't break a string, the guitar's sill in tacked, and it's still working perfectly. I don't know what could be wrong.

"I need help with the solo, I'm out of inspiration.?" Syn says handing me a pair of head phones.

"Hum...remember when we were in the down stairs studio. Try that riff we we wrote, I think it'd sound awesome." I say.

"Alright." Syn says.

The riff gets recorded and played back with the rest of the band. It sounds amazing, I so love it.

"Thanks Katie." Brian says putting his arm around me and squeezes me.

I smile and kiss his cheek. His dad's watching, but I really don't care. I now see where Syn gets all of his talent from. His dad is amazing at guitar. We finish up for the day and head to the bus. Brian is staying with us until the recording is over.