My Tattooed Angel

Approval

I had a late night, organizing stuff for the City of Evil tour. I'm sleep on the couch, the guys have been recording for three hours. Matt gets directly in my face and screams. I open my eyes and give him a look.

"Matt, you've been pulling that one since fifth grade." I say sitting up.

"You use to be scared to death." Matt says.

"That was fifth grade, I got use to it." I say.
"Is there a reason why you woke me up?" I ask.

"Not really." Matt says
"Just for old times sake." He says.

"I should get up anyways." I say sitting up.

I stand up and walk to end of the couch, I sit on the arm and watch Syn as he records. He notices me watching him and he smiles.

"Syn gazing?" Matt asks looking down at me.

"Yeah..." I say looking up.

"That's the Katie I know." Matt says patting my back.

"And this is the Matt I know." I say zipping up his fly.

"And don't you forget it." Matt says walking away.

I roll my eyes and lay back onto the couch. My legs still hanging off the side of the couch. Syn crawls over my knees and sits on my stomach with how knees on both sides of me.

"Hey Syn." I say reaching my hand up and playing with his hair.

"Hey." Syn says laying down on top of me and kissing me.

"Syn." I laugh.

"Yeah?" Syn asks.

"I love you." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Not as much as I love you." Syn says nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Oh God." Zacky says walking past the couch.

I roll my eyes and sit up a bit, Syn still on my stomach. His dad is so watching us, oh dear. Syn gets off of me and help me up. I can't help but feel weird around Brian now.
I'm digging my pajamas from under the bunks, someone stands over me as my head is under the bunks.

"Hey Katie, could I talk to you?" Brian asks.

Oh shit, if he says "don't fuck my son" I am going to go nuts. Better yet, I'll run up to Matt's bunk for safety. I pull out my blue pajama bottoms with the red stripes going vertically down.

"Yeah?" I ask nervously.

"It seems like you really love Brain...um...my son, and I approve." Brian says.

"Of Syn?" I ask.

"No...you." Brian says.

"Duh." I say hitting myself on the side of the head.

I change and climb up to the bunk. I wait for Syn to come out of the bathroom, this might take a while. Brian finished his recordings, therefore is leaving tomorrow. I can call Syn Brian again! Syn climbs up the bunk and lays down next to me.

"Night Katie." He say kissing my cheek.

"Night Brian." I say snuggling up to him.