My Tattooed Angel

Wake-up call

I'm sleeping until I hear someone yelling down the hall way to get up. That's right, we're starting to shoot for Seize the Day. I'm really excited, but do we really have to get up this early. It's 6:30AM now. Do they really think it takes us two hours to wake up. I sit up, Brian's still sleeping.

"Brian, get up." I say patting his chest.

"You come down." Brian says wrapping his arms around my and pulling me back down next to him.

"Brian..." I laugh.

"Come on lovebirds, get up." Johnny says walking past out bunk.

I sit up and drag Brian off the bunk. I grab some breakfast to go, and we head off to the first set for Seize the Day. We get stuck in traffic, which is just great. I'm really surprised that Matt doesn't have a massive hang over, he was drunk out of his mind last night. Zacky, he doesn't even have his contacts in. In the last thirty minutes, we have moved less then two miles. Some of us are beginning to reach insanity.

"I spot a car I've been fucking looking at for the past half hour." Johnny says.

"Whoa, me too." Zacky says as he gets his final contact in.

"I'm losing my mind." I say resting my head on Brian's shoulder.

"Yeah, but that's OK. I love you anyways." Brian says starting to kiss me.

"Ok, I know sitting in a car for more then half an hour is boring, but that doesn't mean we get to fuck each other." Johnny says looking in the rear view mirror.

"Matt." Zacky coughs.

"Can we get off the subject that Val and I have..." Matt starts.

"How about we stop there." Val says placing her hand on Matt's shoulder .

"Ok..." Matt says.

In the past fifteen minutes, the most I have accomplished has been braiding Syn's hair. The scariest part is that he let me do it, say hello to my new favorite picture. After being an hour late, we arrive to the convenience store in Encino, California. Luckily Wayne Isham, didn't care too much about us being late. The guys are robbing the convenience store. They're dressed in all black, head to toe. I'm in jean's and a T-shit and I'm hot, I can't even imagine how hot they are right now. Johnny's not in yet until the car chase scene, so I have someone to talk too. Syn has to jump over a counter and beat a stunt man. It scares me how good he is at being scandalous...wait no it doesn't. The next stop is some random apartment. This is the scene where the band picks up Matt for the robbery. Val's in this scene with Matt. He wouldn't have it any other way, he wouldn't be able to kiss and goof around with another girl. We get done two minutes early. Tomorrow we're heading to Montecaire, California for the prison scene. It's going to be awesome.