My Tattooed Angel

What they to guys like us in prison

Today's Matt's arraignment. Again we were late, but not as bad as yesterday. Cuz Mr. Sanders wouldn't get up this morning. We literally had to force him out of bed, it was pretty bad. Now we're in Monteclaire, California. Today's going to be an interesting day. Matt has a nude scene. Never thought that anyone of the band would get nude in a video, guess you have to expect the unexpected. This whole day, is Matt doing a bunch of stuff in the jail. Meanwhile the rest of us get to watch him get naked, fun right?

"If I have to stare at Matt's bare ass again, I think I'm going to die. Let's get out of here." Brian says standing up

"You read my mind." I say taking his outstretched hands and stand up.

We walk around the prison, well at least the places that are open to us. It's sort of creepy walking around a jail, but that's OK.

"Promise me something." I say putting my hand on Brian's shoulder.

"What?" Brian asks putting his arm around my waist.

"You'll never end up in a place like this." I say.

"I promise." Brian says.

"That's good." I say.

After an hour of walking around, and Syn peeing in a shower...don't ask...we return to the shooting. Matt's STILL the same way we left him, nude. Johnny's randomly staring into space at Matt.

"Hey Matt." I say.

"Yeah." Matt says turning his head.

"I'd watch out. Johnny's been eying you." I say.

"Your as good as dead." Johnny says running after me.

"Oh Shit." I say running away.

"Yeah, that's right." Johnny says.

After five minutes of Johnny casing me though a prison, he gives up, well Jimmy just picked him up and carried him back to the set. Matt's now clothed again and his head is getting shaved, he doesn't care.He has a weight lifting scene, see, I told you today was all about Matt. We get done really late, 4:00AM. It's way to late to get back to the bus, sleep, and then drive to some cemetery in Hollywood. We put the seats down in the van, and we sleep there. We're basically using each other for pillows. Syn's stomach is mine and Matt's head is on the thigh. It's pretty crazy.