My Tattooed Angel

Rock Out, just for the dead

I take my head off of Brian's stomach. I look down at my leg, Matt's head rests on my leg. I would move, but Matt needs sleep. Today's the last day of filming the video for seize the day. I actually get do something besides watch Brian be pretty. I'm in the ending scene of the video, I'm really excited about it. I feel a slight pull at my hair. I switch my glance to Brian, he's gently twisting my hair between his fingers. I smile and almost turn over to kiss him, but then remember Matt.

"Your going to help me out here."I say.

"Aright." Brian says sitting up and bending at the waist to kiss me.

"Whoa, do you have to do that over my head." Matt says waking up.

"Well..." I say.

"Aw, it's OK...considering what I did in that corner you we're sleeping in." Matt says.

"Why does this always come up?" Val asks.

"I don't know..." Matt says.

"Anyways...let's get some food." Brian says.

"Amen." Johnny says.

We're told that there's a Starbucks near by. We reassemble the backseats and head for breakfast. I'm pretty hungry considering I didn't have dinner last night. I order a blueberry muffin and a large coffee to keep me going. I feel a lot better now that I have some food in my stomach. We return to the cemetery, but time the camera crews have arrived. We all change into black. The guys in suits and me into dress pants and a black blouse. Matt and I aren't on until the end. Syn gets to rock out on a coffin.

"How much do you want to bet that he'll fall?" Matt asks.

"Nothing, I think watching Syn fall flat on his face is enough." I say.

"True." Matt says.

Syn doesn't fall, I'm sort of surprised. He sure looked awesome though. When I die, I want Syn to play on my coffin. He'd do it too. For the ending scene, my aunt brought in my cousin, Jake, to be Matt's son. Jake's three, the perfect age for Matt's "Son".

"I'll pick him up in a couple hours"." Lucy says.

"No it's alright, we'll drop him off." I say.

"OK, if you really want to." Lucy says.

"Alright Bud, let's go." I say picking Jake up.
"This is Matt, Zacky, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny." I say pointing out everyone.
"Matt's going to be the one carrying you." I say.

Lucy did me a favor to dress him before he came. Even Johnny's clothes wouldn't fit him. I hand Jake to Matt, they're pretty cool with each other. Now that we have everyone we need, we're going to start filming. I walk next to Syn as all seven of us walk to the grave stone that says "Victoria Shadows, Seize the day". Matt puts Jake down as he walks to Val's grave. When we walk away from the grave, Matt picks up Jake again. Syn puts his arm around my neck and I lean my forehead agented his shoulder. That's it, we finished Seize the day. I change into normal clothes and we all head to Jake's house.