My Tattooed Angel

Missunderstood

I'm on the couch reading a magazine when I see the mail truck out of the corner of my eye. I might as well get it now, no one will later. I slip on my black converse and open the door. Before I open the screen door I look out to see the lovey spring day...and Brian kissing another girl. I blink and rub my eyes, this can't be happening. It's not one of our kisses, but it's a kiss. I stare blankly at the sight before me. Brian notices me watching and starts to the door. I turn my back and run though the kitchen and into our room, trying to fight back the tears. I grab my suitcase from the closet and start throwing all my stuff into it. Brian will need room for what's her face.

"Katie!?" Brian asks.

"Go away." I say violently throwing a shirt in the suitcase.

"Katie, it's not what you think." Brian says.

"Right, and Johnny's 5"10." I say.

"Katie, please open the door." Brian says.

"How about no." I say zipping my suitcase.

I carry my suitcase as I storm out of the bedroom pushing Brian aside. I thought he was the one, I thought I could trust him. Guess I was wrong, back to living with Matt and Val.

"Katie..." Brian says grabbing my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I say lifting his hand off my shoulder and continuing to walk away.

"Let me explain." Brian says.

"What is there to explain, you've cheated on me Brian. I get it." I say.

"Katie, please stop. Shit, don't go." Brian says.

I don't care how much he pleads, I'm not turning back. I'm going straight to Matt's house, even if I have to walk. Brian tackles me. I land on my back with Brian on top of me.

"Get off of me." I say trying to push him off.

"No Katie please..." Brian says as he kisses me.

I turn my head away. I don't care what he does, he cheated on me and that is that. I keep my head turned. Brian pulls away.

"She's my sister." Brian says.

"Sister?" I ask turning my head to normal.

"Yeah." Brian says.
"She was passing buy, and just wanted to say hello." He says.

"Oh Brian, I'm sorry." I say sitting up with Brian straddling me.

"I should have told you she was coming." Brian says.
"I'm fucking crazy about you, I would never." He says.

"I know." I say restarting the kiss.

"I love you so much." Brian says hugging me

"I know, and I love you too." I say hugging him back
"I am sorry." I say.

"It's OK. I twas just a misunderstanding." Brian says.

"I feel really bad though." I say.

"Don't. It's Ok." Brian says.

"You are the one." I say correcting myself from before.

"Want to meet McKenna?" Brian asks.

"Sure." I say.

I follow Brian outside. She has Brian's eyes and noise, they're definitely brother and sister. McKenna's really nice, I like her. It seems that Brian's family is opposite of mine, that's a good thing