My Tattooed Angel

Ocean Blue

Syn's been gone for a while. I have no clue where he is, for all I know he's in Nevada. I'm hungry, so I decide to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I sit down on the couch and watch TV. After I finish my sandwich, I get off the couch and walk back into the kitchen. I lick the strawberry jelly off my fingers. Suddenly I hear a motor. I move the curtain of the small window above the sink with my finger. There's a motorcycle parked in the drive way. That can't be Syn, could it? The guy lifts the helmet, it is Syn. He shakes his hair out and puts the helmet in his lap. He sees me and motions me outside. I put my plate in the trash on the way out the door. I walk to the motorcycle.

"When did you get this?"I ask.

"I've had it for about a year, but always kept it in storage because we were always on tour." Syn says.

"It's awesome. Why did you bring it out today?" I ask.

"Thought I'd take you out." Brian says throwing me the extra helmet from the back.

"Your awesome." I say putting on the helmet and climbing on behind Syn.

"Now hold on." Brian says looking back.

"No problem." I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

Brian laughs and drives off. I love feeling the wind and air brush agented my face and though my hair. This is so much better then riding in a car.

"So, where are we going anyways?" I ask.

"You'll see." Brian says.

Should I be worried? After about fifteen minutes, Brian pulls into the parking lot of the local beach.

"How did you know?" I ask taking off my helmet and swinging my leg over the side.

"I have my ways." Brian says.

"Matt told you, didn't he?" I ask.

"Well...Yeah, but I wanted make up for yesterday." Brian says.

"How come your always the one to make something up?" I ask.

"Because I'm an idiot." Brian says.

"Ether way, your the best man in the world." I say kissing his cheek.

When we were kids, Matt and I use to come down here all the time. To this day, it's one of my favorite places in the world. I reach for Syn's hand and we walk across the parking lot. I bring him to the top of the highest sand dunes, where the view of the ocean is beautiful. I use to sit up here all the time. I take off my converse and socks and place them on top of the sand dune.

"Come on." I say.

"Alright." Brian says kicking off his shoes.
"Bet I'll beat you." Brian says says starting to run down the hill.

"I think not." I say running after him.

I chase Brian until I catch up to him. I run behind him and jump on to his back. He laughs and puts his arms under my legs. I kiss the side of his face and rest my chin on his shoulder. Brain carries me until we reach the shore line. He gently lets me down into the water. After a while, the sun starts to go down. We return to the sand dune where our shoes are. Brian sits down and I follow. I scoot closer to him.

"I love you." Brian says putting his arm around me.

"I love you too." I say kissing his lips.

we get up and Brian drives the both of us home. Brian is truly an amazing man, in so many ways. I just love him so much.