My Tattooed Angel

Quack

Last night after the beach, I didn't really take a shower. I cleaned my feet off, that's about it. I'm taking a nice warm shower. I think Brian's still sleeping, that's the way I left him. He could sleep all day, if it wasn't for me. I just finished washing my hair, I hear the door open.

"Quack." Brian says reaching his arm in the shower curtain with a rubber duck in his hand.

"What the heck?" I ask sticking my head out of the shower

"It's a duck." Brian says holding up the rubber duck

"I see that." I say.
"Could you do me a favor?" I ask.

"Name it, I'll do it." Brian says.

"Hand me my rode please." I says

"You got it." Brian says giving a salute.

I still don't get what the duck was about. Brian can get pretty random sometimes, then again, I can too.

"Thank you." I say say as Brian hands me my robe.

"No prob." Brian says.

I dry off and change into undergarments. I slip my robe over myself and walk out of the shower. Syn's leaned up agented the wall, watching me. As I walk past him I run my hand agented his chest. He follows me as I walk back to the bedroom. He closes the door with his foot and wraps his arms around my waist, starting to until the bow of my robe. I reach my arms back and get a hold of the bottom of his T-shirt. I pull the dark gray shirt over his head and on to the floor in front of me. I turn around in his arms and undo his belt. He strips me down and I do the same to him. I jump up into his arms and wrap my legs round his waist. I know I just took a shower, but I don't care. Being covered in Brian's sent to almost soothing. Brian's different from other guys, he's really gentle with me. Other guys just pushed me around and didn't care if I was in pain or not. Brian and I have a special bond, even if I'm in the tiniest bit of pain, he can tell. I just love Brian so much, nothing could make me stop from loving him. He means the world to me.