My Tattooed Angel

He's the Syn

I wake up from the sound of Brian and Matt's voices. I sit up and look over at Val who looks almost as clueless as I am. I think they're in the lounge, but what could they be doing, talking about shoes...that's be funny. Val climbs off her bunk and walks to mine, I do the same and we walk into the lounge.

"I'm stronger..." Matt says.

"No...I am." Brian says.

Val and I exchange glances. They're wall sitting. Sometimes the guys get into little sissy fights, it's actually pretty entertaining. Once Jimmy and Zacky were debating over who would look better in a push-up bra...that was priceless.

"What the hell are you two doing?" Val asks

"Trying to figure out who's stronger." Matt says.

"Is this really necessary?" I ask.

"Yes." Brian and Matt say in sync.

"Well you two have fun with that." Val says

"What about arm strength?" I ask.

"She's right...what are we doing this for." Brian asks.

"Yeah, but we all know that I have the most arm strength." Matt says.

"Right, and Johnny is the tallest of us all." Brian says.

"Hey..." Johnny says from his bunk.

"How are we going to test this?" Matt asks.

"I have an idea..." Brian says looking at me.

"Oh no...Brian...don't...BRIAN" I say as he swings me over his shoulder.

"You better not fart." I say.

"Oh Fine." Brian says switching me around.

"You better not have an erection." I say.

"Why?" Brian asks.

"Your going to poke my eye out." I say.

"That wouldn't be good." Brian says as he starts to carry in in his arms instead of over his shoulder

"That's better." I say kissing his cheek.

"Anyways..." Matt says.

"You know what,you don't need to prove anything to Matt. You'll always be the strongest in my eyes." I say.

"Really?" Brian asks.

"Of course." I say leaned my head agented his chest.

"Wimp...afraid of the Mattster?" Matt asks showing off his biceps's.

I roll my eyes and start to kiss Brian's lips,he kisses me back. Matt's too full of himself to notice until I let out a little giggle.

"Ew...will you two behave. No tongues in the living room." Matt says.

"I think Matt's PMSing." I whisper into Syn's ear.

"You read my mind." Brian laughs.

I re-string all the guitars and the bass and check the wiring to make sure we don't have any malfunctions on stage. I stand as close as I can to the edge of the stage and watch Syn, like I've said before, he's an amazing guitarist.