My Tattooed Angel

Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you

I'm sitting on top of the bunk with my laptop. You'd think my inbox would be pretty much empty considering all my friends live with me, that my brother isn't in my life anymore, and I haven't seen my parents in years. I get a bunch of crazy and random stuff from the guys, but then again, I send them too. I hear the door open. I'm home alone so it could be anybody.

"Hey Katie, come here." Brian says from the lounge.

"OK, coming." I say closing my laptop and placing it in my stuff.

I climb off the bunk and walk into the lounge. Brian's standing in the middle of the walkway, I have no clue where he's been.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I have something to show you." Brian says.

"Ok...what is it?" I ask.

Brian lifts his shirt over his head. On the left side of his chest, my full first name, Catlin is tattooed in cursive right over his heart. I can tell it's been done really recently, having a few tattoos of my own. I've had the deathbat at the bottom of my back since it because Avenged Sevenfold's official logo.

"Oh Syn..." I say speechless.

"You like?" Brian asks.

"You really love me that much?" I ask.

"More then you think." Brian says wrapping one of his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"I love you too." I say going up on my toes to kiss him.

I end the kiss, but then hug him.

"You know your the best man in the world right?" I ask.

"Well, yeah." Brian says full of himself.

I laugh and nuzzle my face into his chest. Brian's amazing in so many ways. I've never had a guy who loved me enough to get my name tattooed on himself. I should get his name tattooed on my wrist or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I have tricks up my sleeves though, so you just wait.