My Tattooed Angel

Two for One

Today, Matt and Val are getting married. Ever since Matt lied eyes on Val, he wanted her to be his forever. I never thought it would happen until they started dating, then I knew they would be together forever. They are the two closest people I know, beside Syn and I. They're not having a huge wedding. Only the band, both of their parents, and a couple side friends. Val's mom and I have been working all day to get Val ready. Finally we get her downstairs. Val looks so pretty, Matt's going to have a heart attack. Brian takes me by the arm and looks at me.

"See, you look nice in a dress." Brian says.

"Val looks better." I say.

The music starts, I look back at Val, and then Brian and I walk forward. Matt's standing at the alter. He has a huge smile on his face. Brian and I go out separate ways as Val walks down the isle. The wedding goes great, traditional, but great. Matt and Val walk back down the isle as happy as ever. We all take a limo to some random building for the after party. Val picks up the microphone off her table.

"You know, I wouldn't chose any other day to marry the man I love. Wanna know why?" Val asks.

"I am sort of curious." Matt says looking up at here.

"Today, I found out that I'm pregnant." Val says.

"Oh my god, your serious?" Matt asks standing up.

"Yeah." Val says.

Matt and Val hug and then kiss. Matt looks over at me.

"Katie, Katie, Katie." Matt says running over.
"I'm going to be a dad." Matt says jumping up and down.

"I know. I'm so proud of you." I say jumping up and down with him.

Matt and I hug. I can just imagine Val laughing her head off, we've never changed since high school. I can't believe Matt's going to be a father, and Val a mother. Syn and I back home, both trying to degrade from dress and and tux to jeans and sweat pants.

"Have you ever thought about kids." Brian asks undoing his tie.

"A couple times." I say.
"You?" I ask.

"Yeah. I can't believe Matt's going to be a dad." Brian says.

"I know, but I know he'll make a good one." I say.

"Definitely." Brian says.
"Ah, that's better." Brian says stripping off his pants.

"You think you have it bad." I say looking down at my dress.

"I still think you look nice." Brian says.

"You want to wear the dress?" I ask.

"Um...no thanks." Brian says.

"That's what I though." I say.