My Tattooed Angel

Toasters and Tattoos

I wake up on the couch. I feel so much better then yesterday. I look over at the arm chair, Syn's curled up in a ball sleeping. He looks really cute and peaceful, too bad I have to wake him up.

"Syn, wake up." I say shaking his shoulder.

"Do I have too?" Brian asks.

"Yeah. We're recording today." I say.

"Oh yeah that's right, you feel up to it?" Brian asks.

"Yeah, now get up." I say pulling him up.

"I'm guessing your better." Brian says stretching

"Yep, and it's all thanks to you." I say.

I manage to get Syn, Joey and I out the door in less then fifteen minutes. I hate leaving Joey alone all day, so I bring him with us. As soon as we get to the recording studio, Syn gets straight to work, he missed a lot yesterday. Now that Val's pregnant, Matt won't let her out of his sight. I take Joey out of the carrying cage and let him perch on my shoulder. I think he likes the sound of the guitars. Watching and listening to Syn play is almost addicting to me. He gets so into it. Especially the Afterlife solo, it just blows my mind away. Finally after four straight hours of catching up from yesterday, Syn gets a break. I invite him over to the couch where I've been sitting for the past four six hours.

"You know your amazing, right?" I ask.

"I don't need to know. You tell me everyday." Brian says.

"But you are. In so many ways." I say.

"Aw..." Brian says.

"That reminds me." I say rolling up the sleeve of my sweatshirt.

"What?" Brian asks.

"I got this the day after we got lost in the woods." I say showing him my wrist tattooed with his name.

"It's my name." Brian says.

"Yeah." I say.

"Now you get to think of me 24/7" Brian says.

"Yep." I say kissing him.

"Get a room." Zacky says walking past the couch.

"I could say something, but I'm not going to." I say.

"Like how you told the toaster to fuck it's self yesterday?" Brian asks.

"Exactly." I laugh.