My Tattooed Angel

Katie's Dream

Avenged Sevenfold's actually been touring before "Sounding The Seventh Trumpet" came out. The only difference is that there's actually a crowd singing along with Matt. A lot of people seem to like the first record, that's a really good start. The band performing is only half to touring, the other half is living in a tour bus with your best friends exploring the world. I wouldn't have my life any other way.

"Let's go Katie, wake up." Matt says shaking my shoulder.

"Do I have to?" I ask pulling my covers over my head.

"Unless you want Zacky and Syn to go crazy, then no." Matt says pulling the covers down to my waist.

"Wouldn't want that." I say sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bunk.

"That's my Katie." Matt says rustling my already messy hair.

"Yeah." I say standing up and following him out to the lounge.

I grab some coffee and sit on the couch next to Johnny. I slowly sip it as I wake up a bit more. My conversation with Zacky a couple weeks ago still lays in my head. Maybe Brian was just curious , considering that sometimes Zacky and I play flirt. Maybe not though, about this time I wish I could read minds. We get ready for the show and head to the stage. With our awesome stage crew, they managed to break three strings on Brian's guitar. It just annoys me that they were so careless. Brain stands over me as I restring his guitar. I take my time, just so I could spend a couple more minutes with Brian.

"How long have you been the technition?" Brian asks.

"Ever since Matt discovered he could sing." I say looking up at him

I hand Brian his guitar back. He smiles and walks back with the band. I watch him as he walks on stage. Ok, maybe I have a thing for Brian. You have to admit, he's cute, he's sweet...maybe it's more then a thing. During almost every show Syn has a 2 - 4 minute guitar solo. I must say, this is the best one yet. Who am I kidding, I love all of his solos.

"You know, I wrote that solo for you." Brian says putting his arm around my neck.

"Really?" I ask flattered.

"Yep. I call it Katie's Dream." Brian says.

"That's really sweet." I say

"I though you'd like it a lot, that's why I wrote it for you." Brian says.

I smile not knowing what to say.

"I really like you Katie, considering you work with music, I thought it was the best way to show I care." Brian says.

I look down and smile. Still not knowing what to say, I go up on my toes and kiss Brian on the cheek.

"And I think that's the best way for me to show you, that I care." I say.

"Hey guys!" Zacky says getting between Syn and I.

"Hey Zacky." I say annoyed.

Zacky totally ruined a moment, he's good at that. After the show, we all head back to the bus and start to drive to Colorado. After a bunch of endless hours of playing video games, we all go to bed.

"Good night Katie." Brian says from his bunk above me.

"Good night Brian." I say.

"Hey Katie?" Brian asks.

"yeah?" I ask.

"Wanna sleep up here?" Brian asks hanging upside down from his bunk .

"Sure." I say smiling.

I get off my bunk and climb up Brian's. I slip under the covers next to Brian. He scoots up agented me, and wraps one of his tattooed arm around my body. I quickly fall asleep, could Brian be the one?