My Tattooed Angel

Good bye for now

A usual morning. We all look dead from lack of sleep, well everyone except Jimmy who's already doing something that could possibly kill the rest of us. I'm just waiting to get the fire extinguisher out. Val's sitting on her and Matt's bunk. She's not looking to good, it must be the pregnancy catching up with her. And what do you think Matt's doing? He's trying to beat Brian in Mario cart. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Val jump off the bed with her hand over her mouth and into the bathroom. I look at Matt, he doesn't seem to notice. I roll my eyes and stand up off the couch. I stand in front of the TV and cross my arms. Matt and Brian move their bodies to that they can see again. I let out a sigh turn off the TV with my foot.

"Dude. I was kicking Shadows' ass." Brian says.

"Was not." Matt says.

"Well Shadows has a pregnant wife who's barfing her fucking guts out. I suggest you get off your huge ass and tend to her." I say.

"My ass is not huge." Matt says.

"Go." I say pointing to the door.

"Ok." Matt says standing up.
"Val, you alright?" Matt says opening the door.

"Ugh." I say collapsing on the couch next to Brian.

"You did good. What would he do without you?" Brian asks putting his arm around me.

"Probably sitting on a park bench picking his nose." I say.

"Sounds about right." Brian says.

"Now what would I do without you?" I ask resting my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know, but you wouldn't have anyone to lose against playing Guitar Hero." Brian says.

"Is that a challenge?" I ask.

"Yep." Brian says throwing me a guitar controller.

"Bring it on." I say putting the strap over my head and standing up.

Both Brian and I agree that nothing beats playing an actual guitar, but guitar hero is still a fun way to pass time. By the time Matt and Val come out of the bathroom, Brian and I have finished seven songs. Him wining four out of three songs.

"What were you two doing in there...?" Jimmy asks

"Don't." Val says wiping her mouth with her hand.

I see Val pull out her suit case and stuff things into it. Matt gives her a hug and walks to the storage to get his suit case. Brian and I exchange glances.

"I hate that your a man." Val says.

"Um...why?" Matt asks.

"Think about it." Val says looking down at her stomach.

"I thought you were exited about Matt/Val Jr." Matt says.

"I am, but do you think we're ready for a kid?" Val asks.

"I'm not sure, but we'll make it though, that I'll promise." Matt says.

"Ok, I'm happy your a man." Val says hugging him.

"Me too." Matt laughs.

Matt walks back though the lounge. By this time, Brian and I are sitting on the couch enjoying the presence of each other.

"You leaving?" Brian asks.

"Yeah, tomorrow. That means you get to fill in Katie." Matt says.

"Fill in?" Brian asks.

"Yeah, I'm singing for Matt until he gets back." I say.

"Your going to be on stage?" Brian asks.
"Damn girl, we're gonna have fun." Brian says playfully putting his arm around me.

I'll admit it, I'm going to miss having to watch over Matt like a hawk. I'm sort of nervous about tomorrow, I'm going to be singing in front one hundred thousand people. I hope the fans like me. Before the show ends, Matt calls me onto the stage.

"I'm going to be leaving tomorrow for a while. But don't worry, we're still going to be on tour. Let me introduce you to our guitar technition, who's going to be taking my place until I get back." Matt says.

I nervously walk onto the stage and stand next to Matt.

"Now I want you to love this girl as much as you guys love me, because she fucking rocks." Matt says putting his arm around my neck.
"Have anything to say?" Matt asks.

"Hi..." I say into the microphone.

"Let's give it up for Katie and her great speech." Matt says starting to clap.

I look up at him with an evil glance. Matt stops and ends the show. Tomorrow is going to be interesting, I know it.