My Tattooed Angel

In a Heartbeat

Matt and Val are now back home with their new baby girl. We're taking a break from touring for a couple weeks, just so that we all can relax. We've all been a bit tense lately because of the current events. I know I was only away from Brian for a day, but it felt like forever. I'm glad he's home now. Brian's lounged out on the couch. I can't help but watch him, some things will never change. I walk over to the couch and sit cross legged, facing Brian, on the third cushion on the couch.

"I'm I really that interesting?" Brian asks separating his legs so he can see me.

"To me you are." I say.

"Come here." Brian says getting a hold of my hands and pulling me on top of him.

I smile and move my way up his body until our lips touch. We start a slow and romantic kiss. I feel "him" poke at my thigh. I let out a giggle and sit up taking one of Brian's hands. I stand up and bring him up with me. I give an evil smile and start to walk to the bedroom with Brian behind me. Brian closes the door with his foot. I put my hands behind his back and pull his T-shirt over his head. We restart the kiss and walk to the bed. Brian lays down and I crawl up his body until I'm straddled over his pelvis. Brian starts untying the tie on my track pants, and I help him getting them down. I un button his pants and pull them down with his boxers to his ankles. Brian kicks them off. I bring myself on to him and bend at the waist, making our lips touch once again.

Half an hour later

I'm leaned agented Brian. My hand is on his chest and my head on his shoulder. Brian's arm is around my neck.

"Your amazing, you know that?" I ask.

"Yeah...I know." Brian says.
"I love you Katie." He says nuzzling his face into mine.

"I love you too." I say.

Brian and Kiss again and then I reach over the bed and grab my pants. I slide them on over my underwear and sit back on the bed next to Brian.

"Ok, time for me to find my pants." Brian says.

"Good luck with that." I say.

"Why?" Brian asks.

"Cuz I have them." I say holding his pants up and giving a big smile

"Your going to give me those, right?" Brain asks.

"Maybe, maybe not." I say.

"Don't make me tickle you, cuz I will." Brian says.

"Real threating Brian, I'm almost...OK, OK take the pants." I say laughing.

"Thank you." Brian says taking his pants and then sliding them on over his boxers.

I give him an evil look, but then give him a hug. I love how one minute we're in a romantic situation, and then the next we're goofing off with each other. I look up at him and rest my head on his chest. His soft heartbeat makes it's way though my ear. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso. I love Brian.