My Tattooed Angel

Discovery

Last night Brian invited me to sleep with him. Of course I said yes. So currently, I'm sleeping in Brian's arms. I couldn't be happier. I hear a camera. I open my eyes, to my surprise three camera phones, two digital cameras, and a video camera. are staring in our direction. Brian senses that I'm awake. He sits up a bit.

"What the fuck?' Brian asks sitting up.

"Just making memory's." Matt says pointing the video camera right at Syn.

"I knew this would happen." Zacky says.

"Can you go away now?" I ask sitting up myself.

"Fine. Rawr." Zacky says. Walking away,

"I hope they don't do this every morning." I say looking up at Syn.

"You mean, you actually want to do this again?" Brian asks surprised.

"Yeah...isn't that what girlfriends do?" I ask scooting closer to Brian.

"Seriously?" Brian asks.

"Yeah." I say wrapping my arms around his torso and looking up at him.

"Oh my fucking god, they're a couple." Johnny says turning his head around the corner.

I roll my eyes. Today is going to be interesting. Matt just got a video camera for an Avenged Sevenfold DVD he's planning to make. I just know he'll start filming today...oh wait, he already started. I watch Syn's every move on stage, I can't help it. Val tries to snap me out of it, that doesn't work. After the show, I put the guitars and bass away and they go to Brian's side. He wraps his arm around my waist. I smile and nuzzle my face into his arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short...