My Tattooed Angel

Till death do us part

I've been in this room inside a church for over two hours. Everyone except me is downstairs, I wanted some alone time. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm not much for dresses, but I actually like this one. It's strapless and stops at around my ankles. The shoes are killing me, and I can barley walk in them without tripping...oh well. There's a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Matt asks.

"Sure." I say turning around.

"Wow...you look...amazing." Matt says.

"Thanks." I say.
"How's Syn?" I ask.

"He's doing good. We really wanted to see you, I wouldn't let him." Matt says.
"You ready?" He asks.

"I think so." I say walking to Matt.
"Oh Shit." I say tripping over my shoe's and landing in Matt's arms.

"You OK?" Matt asks.

"Yeah,I just can't walk in these shoes. You know what...until I have to walk down the isle, I'm wearing converse." I say taking off my white shoes and slipping on my converse.

"Ready now?" Matt laughs.

"Yeah." I say

Matt walks be down the stairs and to chapel door. I change my shoes, I wish I didn't have to.I look up at Matt. Since I haven't had contact with my father for over five years, Matt's walking me down the isle. I wouldn't have it any other way. Zacky starts playing Pachelbel's Canon on his guitar. Matt and I exchange glances and open the door. Johnny and Jimmy join Zacky on Bass and drums turning the classical song into a rock one. This is so much cooler then a boring old organ. Matt takes my arm and we walk down the isle. I'm really nervous, until I see Brian's smiling face. I smile back, and almost trip, Matt saves me from humiliating myself. We walk to the alter.

"Thanks Matt." I say hugging him.

"That's what friends are for." Matt says hugging me back.

A walk up to the top step of the alter and face Brian. The priest starts the wedding and eventually gets to the voes. Brian and I wrote our own, I personally think it's more romantic then the traditional ones.

"I Brian, take you Catlin to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. And to hand feed you sushi to your hearts desire." Brian says sliding the ring on my left hand.

I laugh at the last one. I take a deep breath and start my vows.

"I, Catlin, take you, Brian, to be my friend, my lover, and my husband. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you, and stay with you, for all eternity. And to rock out with you, until death do us part." I say sliding the silver band on Brian's left hand.

"In the presence of God, I bring Man and Women together. The ceremony has ended, you may now kiss the bride." The priest.

Brian doesn't hesitate. After the kiss, we just look in each others eyes. By this time Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy are playing Canon again. I almost trip again.

"Wait a minute." I say putting my arms in the air.

I take my shoes off, Brian gives me a weird look. I walk over to Matt who has my converse. We exchange shoes and I slide them on.

"OK, we can proceed now." I say.

"And that's why your my wife." Brian says putting his arm around me.

"That's right." I say.

Brian and I walk down the isle until we're outside. I was expecting a limo or something, but instead we have Brian's motorcycle. This is SO much better then a limo. I gather up my dress, man I'm glad I wore shorts underneath this thing. I wrap my arms around Brian's waist and we drive off to the reception hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I found the vows on About.com...except I changed them a bit (Most vows don't include Sushi)