My Tattooed Angel

Par-ty

Brian and I just came in by motorcycle. I must say, it wasn't easy keeping my dress from hitting the ground. Luckily Brian made it easy on me, not making to many sharp turns. He parks the motorcycle and stands up. I release my dress from my grasp and let it fall to the ground. I stand up after him.

"Come here you." Brian says swooping me up in his arms.

I look at him and smile. Extreme case of Deja Vu coming on. I rest my head agented his chest as he walks forward. He kicks the door open with his foot and walks inside. It looks like everyone who was at the wedding is here. Brian puts me down so that I'm able to walk on my feet again. Brian leads me to our table. Guess what the appetizer is, that's right, sushi. Matt's on camera detail, he always is. I'm just waiting for him to attack up with the camera. Brian picks up a piece of sushi with his fork off his plate and places it in my mouth.

"See, I'm already following my vows." Brian says putting his arm around my neck.

"Good job." I say resting my head on his shoulder.

I hear the sound of silver where agented glass. Do they know what they're asking for? Brian and I kiss, Matt's having fun with the camera. Matt starts a toast, he does a really good job. Music starts to play, God Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts.

"May I have this dance?" Brian asks holding out his hand.

"Yeah." I say standing up after him.

Brian and I walk to the middle of the dance floor. Everyone's staring at us. I put my arms around Brian's neck and he does the same to my waist. I haven't slow danced with someone since...high school. When the song ends Brian and I kiss again. Another song comes on, Jump on it by Sugarhill Gang-Apache. Brian and I make our selfs look like idiots...but that's OK, I mean it IS our wedding day. Matt gets it all on Camera, which is later our wedding gift. This will come in handy...maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know it's short...