My Tattooed Angel

Bad Day

I wake up a little earlier then I wanted to, but oh well. Val's probably up feeding Emma, so I don't think I'll be alone. I crawl over Brian and to the side of the bed. I hit my head on the ceiling and fall in the middle of the hallway on my back. I'm not hurt or anything, just a bit aggravated. I look up at Zacky who's leaning over me from his bunk.

"You alright?" Zacky asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say standing up.

I go on my toes to see if Brian's still sleeping, he is. I guess my little yelp before I fell didn't wake him. Who am I kidding, a chain saw couldn't wake him up. I smile and head out to the lounge. Val's at the coffee pot and Matt's lounged out on the couch with Emma lied out on his chest. Can you say adorable? I grab myself some coffee and sit down. I place my cup down for one minute, and Joey knocks it over all over me. I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. Today is just not my day. I'm getting sort of aggravated, anything could set me off now. I dig though my suitcase. I put my shirt on and I find a pair of jeans.

"Hey Katie, you alright?" Brian asks coming up from behind me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I say throwing a pair of jeans on the extra bunk/

"You sure?" Brian asks.

"Brian, I'm fine." I say.

"Katie?" Brian asks.

"Will you just leave me the hell alone." I yell throwing my hands up in the air and turning around.

"...Yeah...sorry..." Brian says looking down.

Brian slowly walks away. I let out an aggravated sigh. Zacky walks into the bunk area and sits on his bunk.

"What's going on with you two?" Brian asks.

"Brian he's just...just...oh my god, he didn't do anything. I just yelled at the man for no reason." I say pulling my jeans up my legs and buttoning them at the top.

I grab my sweatshirt from the bunk and walk into the lounge. Everyone's there except Zacky and Brian.

"Where's Syn?" I ask.

"He went outside." Matt says.

I let out a worried sigh and head to the door. I review the tone that I used with Brian. I yelled at him for no reason, he was only trying to help. I open the door and step outside. Brian's leaned agented the back tire of the bus. I walk over to him and sit down.

"Hey, I'm sorry for lashing out at you." I say.

"It's alright. We all have our days." Brian says.

"Except mine is ending now." I say wrapping my arms around him.
"I really am sorry." I say.

"Come on, let's go back in." Brian says standing up.

"Nah, let's go have some fun first." I say taking him by the hand.

"Alright." Brian laughs.

I lead Brian to the Van and sit in the front seat. He gives me a weird look, considering I don't have the keys. I reach under the mat where Johnny keeps the extra set of emergency keys. I twist them around my finger and stick them in the slot. We stop for lunch, and I put the leftovers in the back. I sit in the back seat and wait for Brian to take his dear sweet time. Johnny's probably worried sick, the van's like...his child. I wait for Brian and then I drive home. I walk though the door first.

"You guys took the van? Without asking me?" Johnny asks.

"We brought pizza." Brian says carrying the box in.

"You are forgiven." Johnny says.

"That's what I thought." I say.

"You guys didn't do anything in there...did you?" Johnny asks.

"No..." I say.

"Come on Katie, we can't lie to him. Johnny, we had an orgie...and it was awesome." Brian says.

I try to hold back the laughter. Johnny has the most priceless expression on his face. He runs outside, probably to clean the van head to toe.

"Your kidding right?" Matt says.

"Yeah, I just had too freak him out." Brian says.

"That's my Brian." I say wrapping my arms around him.

"And don't you forget it." Brian says.

When Johnny finishes cleaning, Syn tells him that he was kidding. He was so pissed, it wasn't even funny...Ok it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. I was grounded for a couple days.