My Tattooed Angel

Aye Aye Captin

For a couple days we have off. We're home, so we decide to party on Zacky's boat. Even during breaks, we spend at least some time together. Tomorrow, I'm moving all of my stuff from Matt and Val's to Brian's. I'm really excited about moving in with him, that way even on break, we can be together 24/7.

"Matt you coming?" Val asks knocking at the door.

"Yeah, hang on." Matt says.

"No offense, but if we're both done before you. You know that your taking a long time." I say walking next to the door.

"Fine I'm here." Mat says walking out of him and Val's room.

Val puts a baseball cap on Matt's head and takes his hand as we walk out the door. I drive so that Matt and Val can be together, without focusing of the road. They better behave, I'm really not in the mood to pull Matt off of Val. After about five minutes, I pull up to the parking lot of the park. I hop onto the boat.

"Ok Zacky, we have Katie. We can leave now." Brian jokes.

"Haha funny." Matt says walking down the Dock.

Matt and Val get on and Zacky starts the boat. He's so full of himself, he even has a captains hat. We eventually stop. Matt attempts to teach Val how to fish, attempts. I just sit around with Brian.

"Katie, I caught a fish!" Val says holding up a fish no more then seven inches long.
"I'm going to name him Matt." She says looking at the fish.

Finally after an hour, I get tired of just sitting there in the sun. I stand up and test the water with my hand, it's nice and warm.

"Alright, I'm going in." I say stripping off my jean shorts and tank top revealing my light blue bikini.

"Not a bad idea." Val says standing up and following me.

I stand on the edge of the boat and dive in. The water feels so good. I swim to a place where I can see Brian.

"You coming in?" I ask wading in the water.

"I don't know." Bran says.

"You know you want to." I say.

"Alright." Brian says standing up.

Brian takes off his shirt and jumps in after me. I swim to him and we just goof around. We even got Zacky wet, he deserved it. After swimming for a while, we get out. Matt gets his camera out and just starts to take a bunch of random pictures. Brian comes from behind me and wraps his arms and towel around me. Matt of course takes a picture. Eventually we pull back into the harbor, by that time, it's starting to get dark.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I say kissing Brian on the cheek.

"Bye." Brian says as he watches me walk to the car with Matt and Val.

I seriously can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be awesome living with Brian, I just know it. When I get home, I start to pack all my stuff. I only have one large duffel bag full of stuff, the rest of my stuff are instruments.