My Tattooed Angel

'Reunion"

We just got back to the bus from the show. I'm sitting on the couch with Brian, gently leaning agented him as I play with his hair. Something slams agented the bus. I hear a voice that I remember from the past...I just can't match it up though.

"I'm gonna go check that out." I say.

"No, I'll go." Brian says.

"I'm pregnant, not paralyzed." I say putting my hand on his knee and standing up.

I walk outside. Zacky's pushed agented a wall by a man. I get a better look at his face...fuck...it's Jay. I don't think he knows I'm there. He pushes Zacky to the ground.

"Jay!" I yell before he gets the chance to do anymore damage.

"There you are, listen, I'm getting you out of here." Jay says.

"Um...how about no. I say walking to Zacky and offering him my hand.

"I don't care what you say. This shit head got you knocked up. Your coming with me." Jay says grabbing on to my wrist.

"Zacky's not the father." I say putting my weight in my feet.

"Oh great, it's ANOTHER shit head that I don't even know." Jay says pulling harder.

"Let go of me." I say trying the get myself free.

I can't escape his grasp. He's too strong, and I don't want to hurt the baby. What's Zacky doing, having a flash back?

"Is everything alright?" Brian asks opening the door.

I bite Jay's wrist with all my might, which causes him to let go. I run as fast as I can to Brian's side, being pregnant and all. I wrap my arms around his torso and lean my head agented his chest.

"You alright?" Brian asks trying to comport me.

"Step away from her." Jay says walking to Brian and I.

"Hey, back up." Brian says.

"You probably got my sister pregnant, why should I back up." Jay says pushing up his sleeves.

"I was always looking forward to meeting you." Brian says.

"Jay, Brian and I are married." I say showing him my left hand.

"And why wasn't I told about this?" Jay asks.

"Because your not in my life anymore. I don't trust you. You lost my trust, and you know why. I don't want to see you again, get away from me. I don't love you anymore." I say.

"Fine, I was only trying to protect you." Jay says.

Jay walks away and back into his car. I hold Brian closer and nuzzle my face into his chest. I start to cry. Stupid Jay, always getting into my life and ruining it. I hate him, I wouldn't care if he fell off the face of the earth. I look over at Zacky, he's been the same way the whole time. A bit of Deja vu I guess. Jay trying to get Brian away from me and all. That was probably the hardest day of his life.