My Tattooed Angel

Home Sweet Home

Today I get to move in with Brain, if you haven't noticed, I'm really excited. Living with Matt and Val has been great and all, but sometimes it would be a bit awkward. It's pretty sad. Brian beeps the horn of his truck. I lock the door from the inside and walk to Brian's truck. I throw my stuff in the back and sit next to Brian. He looks at me, smiles, and starts to drive off. It doesn't take long to get to Brian's house, we all live close to each other.

"Alright, were here." Brian says parking his truck in the drive ways.

"This is nice." I say opening the door and stepping on the ground.

Brian helps me with my stuff and we head to the door. Brian searches though his pocket until he finds his keys.

"Home sweet home."Brain says opening the door and letting me in.
"Sorry it's such a mess." He says throwing his keys on the table.

"I don't mind." I say.
"So...where should I put my stuff?"I ask.

"Follow me to your...our room." Brian says.

"Ok." I laugh following Brian down a hall way.

Brian pushes the door open with his hand and I follow him inside. I put my suitcase down and start to unpack.

"I'll just put all of these in the recording studio." Brian says picking up all of my instrument cases.

"Alright." I say taking out a pair of jeans and folding them into a empty drawer.

After half an hour, most of my stuff is unpacked. I think I'll look for Syn. I hear a guitar behind a door, the recording studio must be down there. I open the door and walk down the stares.

"Sorry, I meant to go back up but...guitars are just to tempting." Brian says.

"Tell me about it." I say picking up my electric guitar.

I take out my electric guitar, and Brian and I jam out and even write some awesome riffs. Brian attempts to make dinner, but in the end, we just order a pizza. Even though Brian and I are sleeping in a queen sized bed, we still act as if it's the twin sized bunk. I love being close to Brian, for so many reasons. I just love him so much, and I think he feels the same way about me. Well duh, he invited me to live with him.