My Tattooed Angel

12 day's of Christmas

This year, we all end up home for Christmas. Since we're all use to being together, we're all celebrating here. This is probably the second time Brian and I have actually decorated the house, it's sort of nice.

"Your sure this nogg is alcohol free?" I ask picking up my shot glass.

"Well...yours is, that's why I labeled it." Brian says.

"Thanks." I laugh.

"Well, I'll be back." Brian says standing up.

"OK." I say.

I follow Brian with my eyes as he heads down the hall way. I drink my egg nogg and return to the conversation. A couple minutes later Brian walks back into the room with his acoustic guitar.

"On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: A really pregnant Katie." Brian says playing the chords.

"Thanks Brian." I say.

"Yup." Brian says sitting down next to me.

"On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: Take it away guys." Brian says.

"Um...two Irish Pups." Zacky says.

"Three...uh...horse...hoofs...yeah." I say.

"Four flying turds." Johnny says.

"Five gorgeous boys." Val says putting her arms around Matt.

"Six Zacky's getting laid." Zacky says.

"You wish." I say

"Seven Cantiflas Body Rocker." Johnny says dancing in his seat.

"Eight dudes a drinking." Zacky says putting his glass in the air.

"Nine Strippers Dancing." Matt says.

Zacky stands up on the couch and takes his shirt off as he dances around. Johnny pushes him off then he starts humping his shoulder.

"Zacky stop being a stripper." Jimmy says.

"Oh come on, you know you like it." Zacky says thrusting his pelvis.

"We like it as much as I am drunk." I say.

"Fine." Zacky says sitting down and putting his shirt back on.

"Where were we." Brian says.

"Ten lords a...um...masturbating?" Jimmy says.

"Eleven pipers pissing." Matt says.

"Twelve Rev's drumming." Jimmy says

I really wish we could have gotten that on camera...priceless. I head into the kitchen to get some watter. Mat and I meet under the missile toe, I don't realize it until Zacky points it out.

"Kiss, Kiss, Kiss." Zacky chants.

Matt and I exchange glances.I roll my eyes and kiss Matt's cheek.

"Satisfied?" I ask.

"No...but it'll do." Zacky says.

I roll my eyes again and sit next to Brian. He takes the Santa hat off the table and places it on my stomach.

"There we go." Brian says.

I look down at my stomach and then back at Brian again. He puts his arm around me, and I lean agented him. This is the best Christmas ever. I'm a couple months away from being a mom, and all my friends are here. What could be better then that?