My Tattooed Angel

Nathan part 2

It's so sweet to see Brian to hold Nathan. It just makes me smile. Along with Brian I told Zacky to call Brian...the other one. I thought he'd wanna see his new grandchild. Nathan opens his eyes, they're just like Brian's. He hands Nathan over to me again, at that moment there's a knock on the door.

"Um...come in?" I say.

Though the door walks Brian. Syn smiles and turns around to hug his dad. That's when it hits me that Brian and I are parents now.

"Dad, this is Nathan." Brian says bringing his father over.

"Congratulations son, he's beautiful." Brian says.

"That's what i said." I say.

Brian levees to let us have some alone time with our new baby. I just love him so much, Nathan is right up there with all the other people (and horses) that I love so much. When it gets late, a nurse takes Nathan down to the nursery. I have to stay a day or so.

"Well, I guess you have to go." I say.

"Are you kidding, I wouldn't leave you if I was bleeding to the head." Brian says sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I'm glad." I smiling and taking his hand into mine.

"So how does it feel to have your body back?" Brian asks.

"Pretty damn good. I have a couple pounds to lose until I'm the same as I was before, but it'll come off quick." I say.

"you look fine." Brian says.

"I know, but I still wanna have my body back to the way it was." I say.

Alright, whatever." Brian says.

"Come here." I say scooting over.

"With pleasure." Brian says laying down next to me.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you." Brian says wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you too." I say nuzzling my face into his chest.

"I wonder what Nathan's doing." Brian says.

"My guess would be sleeping." I say.
"Wanna sneak out and see him?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." Brian says standing up.

Brian helps me up. I'm still a little tiered from the birth, but I can still make my way around. Brian walks over to a bag that he brought.

"Here, I brought these for you." Brian says putting my sleeping horse slippers on the floor.

"Aw, thanks." I say slipping them on.

I know they're dorky, but I love them. They're comfortable too, which makes them even better. Brian walks with me as I slowly make my way though the hospital. We stop at the window of the nursery, luckily enough Nathan's right next to the window. He's so cute.

"See, he's a sleepy one. Just like his father." I say.

"Ha, yeah." Brian says.

"I hope he likes the band life." I say.

"Well if he's anything like me or you, he will." Brian says.

"Your right." I say.
"Now Emma has a playmate." I say.

"Yep." Brian says.
"Wow, I can't believe were parents." Brian says.

"I know...it feel like yesterday when you joined the band." I say.

"Never knew someday we'd end up married with a beautiful baby boy." Brian says.

"Me ether." I say.