My Tattooed Angel

Oh Baby

It' night time. Brian's holding me close to his body, something that he wasn't able to do because my stomach was in the way. I wake up to the sound of a baby crying.

"What the fuck?" I whisper sitting up.

With the motion of me sitting up Brian wakes up. He yawns and sits up next to me, also confused. Wait a minute...we have a baby now, duh. I stand up and make my way to Nathan's room.

"Come here sweetie." I say picking him up.

He doesn't need to be changed, he was in the process of sleeping...he must be hungry. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of formula out of it. I warm it up in the microwave. I decided to use formula, even though all the guys respect me, it would just be easer on me. Especially during shows. I might have to fix something, then I could just hand him to Brian and pray he doesn't drop him.

"Here ya go." I say holding the bottle to his mouth.

Nathan sucks at the bottle. I hold him in my arms and gently rock him. Brian walks into the kitchen and looks over my shoulder.

"You can go to bed. You'll get the next shift." I say.

"Alright." Brian yawns as he walks back to bed.

I continue to rock Nathan until he finishes. I take the bottle and place it in the sink. Nathan let's out a little burp.

"You are just like your father." I laugh.

I walk back into Nathan's room and place him in his crib. I wait fifteen minutes before he falls asleep. I walk back out to the kitchen and clean the bottle out. Then I return to bed and cuddle up next to Syn. I can tell, the next couple months are going to be hard on the both of us. Oh well, it'll get better.