My Tattooed Angel

Compre mi pollo

I wake up from the sun in my eyes. I turn over to wake Brian un until I realize that he's not there. I sit up and put my legs over the side of the bed. When I stand up, I stretch, and then head out into the hallway. I peak into Nathan's room, he's awake.

"Morning bud." I say leaning on the side.

Nathan looks up at me and I reach my arms in to pick him up. With Nathan in my arms, I walk out into the living room. Brian's asleep in the arm chair. I walk over and nudge his leg with my foot. Brian opens his eyes and takes his head off his hand.

"Good morning sleepy head." I say.

"Yeah." Brian yawns.

"Why were you sleeping out here?" I ask.

"After I changed Nathan, I couldn't fall back to sleep. So I came out here." Brian says.

"Oh...I'm sorry. Speaking of Nathan, time for breakfast." I say.

I walk back into the kitchen with Nathan in my arms. I open the fridge and and place a bottle on the counter. With my foot, I close the door. I put the bottle in the microwave and then feed it to Nathan. I sit on the couch as Nathan eats. Brian turns on the TV and puts on Dora the Explorer.

"You know, it won't be long until we can name every episode and season." Brian says.

"You think?" I ask.

"Hola, Compre mi pollo." Brian says.

"You know you said Hello, buy my Chicken...right?" I ask.

"Yep." Brian laughs.

"Wow." I say.

Nathan finishes. I get up to wash the bottle out and put new formula in it for the future.

"Here, let me hold him." Brian says extending his arms.

"With pleasure." I say placing Nathan in Brian's arms.

I can't believe we slept in this late. It's 2:00PM. Waking up and taking care of Nathan for the past couple months has really put a tole on us. As I wash the bottle out, Brian bonds with Nathan. Like I've said before, really cute. I walk back to the living room and squeeze onto the chair next to Brian. I put my arm around Brian's neck and lean agented his shoulder. I play with Nathan's little feet with my fingers. He's just the cutest little thing, and I love him so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Deal.