My Tattooed Angel

Card Games

As I re-string all the instruments, test the equipment, and tune The Rev's drum set, Nathan gets passed around. He starting to get use to the guys and all their glory.

"There, you and the guys are all set...now where's Nathan?" I ask Brian.

"I think he's with Jimmy." Brian says.

I look around the corner, indeed he's with Jimmy.

"Bye, gotta go. Good luck with mini me." Brian says kissing me on the cheek.

"Ha...thanks." I say.

Brian smiles and takes his guitar from the case. Jimmy walks over and hands me Nate. I walk to the edge of the stage. I haven't watched Syn play in a while. If Nate gets upset from the noise, I'll obviously move, but for now I'm here. When the guys start the first song, I'm almost waiting for Nate to start...but he doesn't. I think he's actually enjoying it, well then again, he IS a Haner. Maybe he remembers the sound from inside my stomach...is that even possible.

"I didn't hear him cry...where you out of the building?" Brian asks walking off stage.

"No, I was here the whole time." I say.

Bye. I'm heading to an interview with Shads. Need me to pick up anything?" Zacky asks.

"Yeah...could you..." I start.

"Not needed, WE have one today." Brian says.

"What?" I ask.

"You and me have an interview together." Brian says.

"When did this happen?" I ask.

"This morning. Someone called me and wanted you and me for an interview." Brian says.

"Oh cool. I'm guessing we should leave Miniature Gates here." I say.

"I'm sure Jimmy or Johnny could watch him." Brian says.

"Alright." I say.

Johnny watches Nathan. If I come back and our baby has a moehawk...I don't know what I'll do. After half an hour of driving, I start to wonder what's really happening.

"So...where are we really going?" I ask.

"How'd you know I was lying about the interview?" Brian asks.

"We passed the Fuse studio fifteen minutes ago." I say.

"Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have drove past there." Brian says.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I ask.

"I really don't know. I just needed an excuse to get you out of there without Nate. I love the kid to death, but sometimes I wish we could just get away." Brian says.

"Me too. I'm almost glad that you did this." I say.

"Johnny's gonna be pissed, but he'll get over it." Brian says.

"True, very true." I say.
"Hey, wanna pull over and have a bit fun?" I ask.

"You read my mind. Let me just find a good spot to park." Brian says.

"I'll be waiting" I laugh climbing over the back seat.

"Sounds good to me" Brian says.

After five minutes of sitting in back seat of the car. Brian pulls over to the grass on the side of the road. He un-buckles his seat belt and climbs over to the back. He jumps on top of me. Our lips quickly lock. Brian reaches his hand to the top of my button down shirt. He works his hands almost like magic down my shirt until it's crumpled on the ground. I strip Brian down down to his boxers and he does the same until I'm just in my bra and underwear. He playfully starts to tug down my underwear. I sit up a bit to help Brian out.

"Oh my god Brian stop." I say.

"What's wrong, you OK?" Brian asks.

"Look out the back window." I say.

Brian sits up and bit but then ducks down.

"Holy shit I see flashing red lights." Brian says.

"Quickly, get your pants on." I say.

Brian sits up and searches under the seats for his pants and shirt. I reach on the floor and get my blouse and jeans. I quickly get them on. Brian, being much taller then me, has a worse time getting his pants on. If we weren't in front of a police car, this would be pretty damn funny.

"What's our excuse?" I ask.

"Um...I have cards in my pocket." Brian says.

"Why do you have cards?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just do." Brian says.

"Ok, whatever, just set up something." I say.

Brian sets up the cards in a go fish fashion. There's a knock at the door. Brian reaches behind and opens it.

"Is everything alright?" The officer asks.

"Yep, just playing a good game of go fish. Katie, your turn." Brian says.

"Have any eights?" I ask.

"Damn it." Brian says handing me a card.

"Well...OK then. Just making sure." The officer says.

Brian closes the door and and the officer drives away. Brian and I exchange glances and start laughing.

"We will never tell Johnny about this, right?" I say.

"Yeah, if Johnny found out how the whole card thing came to place, he would be pissed." Brian laughs.

"Ha...let's do it." I say.
"Just kidding." I say.

"Come on, let's go home." Brian says.

"Alright." I say.

Brian and I drive the thirty five minutes back to the bus. Sure enough. Nate doesn't have a moehawk, I'm sort of surprised. Emma and Nathan and in the pen playing, they get along pretty well.

"So how was the interview?" Zacky asks.

"It was...fun." I say.

"We had a BLAST." Brian says.

"Oh god, you didn't do it in my van did you?" Johnny asks.

"Nah...we just played go fish." Brian says.

"Is that Brian for extreme Orgie?" Zacky asks.

"No, that's really all we did." I say exchanging glances with Brian.