My Tattooed Angel

Trouble

Matt and Val are on baby detail. Brian, Zacky, and I head out to a bar in the area. The usual routine. I get a beer or two, and attempt to stay sober enough to drive home when Brian and Zacky get drunk out of their minds. I don't really mind as long as none of them get in trouble because of it. Brian isn't too bad, but Zacky is just plain drunk.

"I'll be back...I'm going to grow...a chicken." Zacky says as he walks to the back of the bar.

"You have any idea what that means?' I ask.

"Nope." Brian says.

"Must be a Zacky thing." I say.

When it starts to get late, Brian and I decide that we should go. Zacky still hasn't came back from his...Chicken growing.

"We better find him." Brian says.

"Well duh, I'll go this way." I say pointing to the left.

"Aright." Brian says heading to the right.

I search around the bar, still no sign of Zacky. What'd he do, get abducted by aliens? Ha, wouldn't be surprised. I look over at the bathroom, I might as well check there. I walk over and push open the door with the guy stick figure. I walk in the bathroom and non-other then Zacky is there in the corner. The only issue is that he's making out with some random chick. Her shirt is off and Zacky's pants are at his feet. Zacky starts to undo the button on her pants.

"Zacky, Stop, What are you doing?" I shout. Zacky turns his head in confusion.

"What is she, your mom or something?" The girl asks.

"Yeah right. I'm his friend, and I'm taking him out of here." I say grabbing a hold of Zacky's arm.

I drag Zacky out of the bathroom. He keeps tripping on account of his pants at his feet. What the hell was he doing.

"Do I want to know?" Brian asks.

"I'll tell you later. Let's get him out of here." I say.

Brian bends down and pulls up his pants. Eve though the circumstance, it looks pretty funny. Brian helps me get Zacky to the car. As I drive, Brian tends to Zacky in the back. I back to the bus. Brian walks him to the couch.

"Drunk much?" Matt asks.

"You have NO idea." I say.

I drag Brian to our bunk. I climb up and he follows me.

"So what happened?" Brian asks.

"Zacky was making out with some girl, and it wasn't Gena." Is say.

"Wow...he is drunk." Brian says.
"Anything...happen?" He asks.

"Not that I know of." I say.

"Should we tell Gena?" Briana asks.

No Zacky should, when he gets sober." I say.

"Good idea." Brian says.