My Tattooed Angel

White Rooms and Stethoscopes

I wake up on Brian's side of the bed. I must have been looking for him in my sleep or something. Hopefully he gets to come home today, I didn't have time to ask the doctor if he could. I hope Brian learned a lesson, don't drank more then five beers in an hour. I slide out of bed and get dressed. It's really lonely here without Brian, the house seems really empty. If I can't see Brian today, I might go mad. I rush my way though breakfast and everything else I have to do. I find the keys and head out the door. The hospital's pretty empty, guess most people don't wake up at 10:00AM just to see someone.

"He might be sleeping." One of the nurses says as I start to Brian's room.

She's wrong, I know for a fact that he will be sleeping. If it wasn't for me or the rest of the band, he'd sleep in all day. I open the door a crack, indeed, he's sleeping. I quietly enter the room and knock on the door frame. His eyes twitch and eventually open up. At first he's like how dare you wake me up, but after he sees it's me his expression softens. I place my jacket on the chair and sit next to Brian.

"I missed you." Brian says.

"What a coincidence, I missed you too." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and leaning against his chest ever so slightly.

He wraps his arm around me, bringing me closer. There's a knock at the door. I kiss Syn on the cheek and return to the side of the bed. It's the guy that woke me up last night, I'm assuming he's Syn's doctor or something.

"Well, your doing a lot better. You can go home today, but promise me I won't have to teat you for alcohol poisoning again, OK?" He says.

"Don't worry." Brian says.

"Good, you can leave when your ready." He says walking out the door.

Brian vaults himself off the bed and on to the floor. As Brian tries to find his clothes to change out of the hospital gown that is way to short on him, I check my messages. I have about thirty new text messages from the band, all regarding Syn's hospitalization.

"Hey Syn, smile." I say holding up my phone.

Brian sticks his tongue out and strikes a pose. After I take the picture I laugh, the band's going to have a good laugh from this. Say hello to my new wallpaper. Brian gets changed and we head home.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of the new layout? I drew it myself :-)