My Tattooed Angel

This is we call fun

Brian and I have been home from our "Honey moon" for about a week. That's what Brian called it...since we never actually had one. We have Nate back too. I was almost forgot that Brian and I had a son.

"Have fun on the trip?" Brian asks.

"Yeah. One of our best get aways ever." I say.

"Agreed." Brian says.

Nathan starts to cry. I let out a sigh and start to stand up. Brian pulls my arm back down, I look at him like he's crazy.

"I'll go." Brian says.

"Oh alright." I say sitting back on the couch.

I think it's so cute how Brian WANTS to take care of Nathan. He makes my life a little easier...just a little bit though.

"What's wrong little buddy." Brian asks as he carries Nathan over his shoulder.

"He might need to be changed...." I say.

"Your kidding right?" Brian asks.

"Oh come on Brian, if YOUR father could do it...I think you can." I say.

"But I bet I wasn't as difficult..." Brian says placing Nate on the table under a cushion.

"Right Brian...your were a perfect angel." I say.

"You know I was." Brian says finishing up the new diaper.

"See was that so bad?" I ask walking over to Brian

"Yes..." Brian says.

"Right..." I say.
"I love you." I say tickling Nate's stomach as Brian holds him.

"And so do I." Brian says playing with the little tuff of hair on his head.

"Aw..." I say.

"What...can't I love my own child?" Brian asks.

"When we first brought him home, you were afraid that the guys would see the tape of you holding Nate." I say.
"You haven't softened up have you?" I ask.

"Just around Nate...but when we're alone...I am wild." Brian says.

"Ha...I know...trust me." I say.

Brian stands up and walks Nathan to his room. Then he runs down the hall way and swoops me in his arms. He carries me to the couch and lies me down, laying on top of me.

"We're gonna have some fun." Brian says reaching into his pocket and pulling out a bunch of different condom packages.

"One, half of those aren't going to fit. Two, I'm on the pill. And why do you carry ten condoms in your pocket?" I say.

"So we can have fun." Brian says taking one out of the package.

"Ok...now I'm scared." I say.

"You really should." Brian says.

Brian puts the condom up to his mouth and blows it up.

"See...I told you...we're going to have fun." Brian says tying it at throwing it across the room.

"What a Brian thing to do." I say.

I take a package off my stomach and blow the condom up. I throw it at Brian. Know I know why our neighbors think we're crazy.