My Tattooed Angel

Should I Stay or Should I go now?

I hear a knock at the door. I open my eyes and roll over onto my left side so that I'm facing Brian's bare back.

"You hear that?" I ask poking him on the back of the shoulder.

"Hum? Yeah, it's probably that custom guitar strap that I ordered." Brian says pulling the covers over his head.

"But what if it's not?" I ask pulling the covers from his head to stomach.

"Then they can come back later when we're both awake." Brian says grabbing the covers again.

"Brian!" I say taking the covers fully off them.

"Ok, Ok...I'll get it." Brian says sitting up.

"Thank you." I say as my eyes track him around the room.
"Aren't you going to put pants on?" I ask.

"I never thought I'd hear you say that I should put pants on." Brian says.

"It's OK with me if you walk around shirtless and in your boxers, but what if it's the neighbors or something" I ask.

"I'm 100% sure, it's my guitar strap." Brian says.

"Ok, whatever you say." I say leaning against the wall and crossing my arms.

After I hear a couple minutes of silence, I figure that maybe Brian was right, and I was having an anxiety attack.

"Katie...someone's here to see you." Brian yells.

"Um...coming." I say swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I pull out a pair of Brian's boxer's from his stuff and pull them over my underwear. I fix my tank top making sure my bra isn't showing and walk down the hall way. When I see who it is, I stop sort and stare at him. I snap out of my trance and walk next to Brian's side.

"Aren't you going to put pants on?" Brian asks mocking me.

"Shut up." I say jabbing him in the ribs.

"Ow..." Brian says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"My apartment burned down." Jay says.

"What do you want me to do about it, have a pity party?" I ask.

"I was wondering if I could stay here until I can find a place of my own." Jay says.

"Oh no...not happening, try someone else." I say closing the door.

"Wait a minute." Brian says catching the door before it closes all the way.

"Brian no..." I say.

"One sec." Brian says closing the door.
"Katie, he's your brother." He says.

"Do you remember what he pulled when I was pregnant? And what about what he did to Zacky?" I ask.

"Yeah, but there's always room for forgiveness right?" Brian says.

"Fine, but where's he gonna sleep?" I ask.

"We could set up that old mattress in Nate's room." Brian says.

"Oh no...he is NOT sleeping in the same room as our baby. He'll sleep on the couch." I say.

"Not the couch, anything but the couch." Brian says.

"You own flesh and blood, or a couch that can be replaced?" I ask.

"I still don't think he would do anything to Nate, but when you put it that way, you have a point." Brian says.
"Then it's decided. He's staying here." He says opening the door.

"You can stay. But if you do the slightest thing to make me pissed, your out." I say.

"Thank you Katie." Jay says.
"Where should I put my stuff?" He asks.

"I'll just take it." I say.

"I can't thank you enough." Jay says.

"Yeah..." I say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha...when I updated, there was 666 readers. XD
Thanks for all your support!