My Tattooed Angel

A Pictures Worth A Thousand Words

I take the plastic bag of Jay's stuff and take it to our room. Later I'm going to check the contents to make sure there's no knife or something in there.

"Katie, help, he's trying to kill me." Brian yells from the living room

I throw the bag onto the bed and run out to the living room. See I told him that Jay would pull something like this. When I get to the living room, Brian and Jay are sitting on the couch watching the football game he recorded yesterday.

"That wasn't nice." I say.

"This is proof that your over reacting." Brian says turning his head.

"You know what Brian, I'm not." I say walking back to the bed room.

"Hey, Katie." Brian says.

I roll my eyes and keep walking on. Brian gets off the couch and runs after me.

"Hon, I'm sorry." Brian says putting his hand on my shoulder.

I turn around and look into his eyes.

"Its OK. Maybe I'm overreacting a bit, but I can't help it." I say.

"I know. I'm sorry." Brian says hugging me.

"Me too." I say hugging him back.

"Come on." Brian says taking my hand.

"Well...alright." I say.

"Yay." Brian dragging me out to the living room.

Brian returns next to Jay. I sit on the arm chair and put my feet on the table. Guess today's just one of those days when we all just sit around and watch TV.

"So, where's the baby?" Jay asks.

"His name's Nathan and..." Brian starts.

"Who wants to know?" I ask sitting on the edge of the chair and staring my brother straight in the eye.

Brian looks at me. I sit back and cross my legs.

"Sorry." I say.

"Here, I'll go get him." Brian says standing up.

"No, I don't think we need to wake him up. He had a rough night." I say trying to hint to Brian that I don't want Nathan even close to my brother.

"Or not." Brian says sitting down again.

"Alright then..." Jay says.

Brian rolls his eyes and turns up the volume on the TV. I can tell hes a little frusterated with me right now. I can't help this though, I won't trust my borther until he proves himself.

Later that day

Mean while when Brian's in the shower, I go though Jay's stuff. Go a head, call me crazy, but you'd be doing it too if your love of your life and baby were at risk. Let's see. Cell phone, notebook, wallet, and a picture frame? I take the frame out of the bag and turn it over. On the front is a picture of Jay and I when we were little...and before he became a phyco. I forget how old we were, but we shure looked happy playing with eachother. I look past all the stupid things that Jay has done and remember how much I loved my brother before he became in charge of me. Jay stands in the door way and knocks on the side.

"Can I come in?" Jay asks.

"Sure..." I say.
"I can't belive you kept this." I say holding up the frame.
"I forgot how well we use to get allong." I say.

"Yeah..." Jay says.
"Seems like yesterday when we fought over stupid things like who envented the rug" " Jay asks.

"Ha...yeah I remember that." I say.

"Hey Katie, do you happen to you where my pants went?" Brain says opening the door with a towel around his waist.
"Sorry." Brian says backing out closing the door behind him.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Anyways..." I say.

"I am sorry about everythat that happened between us." Jay says.

"Me too...but I still...I don't know." I say.

"Katie, could you atleast hand me some clothes? It's fucking freezing out here." Brian says banging on the door.

"Brian shut up." I say.

"You still don't trust me?" Jay asks.

"I'm sorry...I'll take time OK?" I ask.

"Katie, if you don't open this door I'll hump the couch." Brian says.

"Brian, we've gone over this before. No humping the couch." I say.

"Just open the door..." Brian says.

"Fine." I say standing up and opening the door.

"Thank you." Brian says storming though.

I roll my eyes, but then laugh. Gotta love Brian.