My Tattooed Angel

Memory

"Hey mom, could you watch Nate for a few?" I yell into the kitchen.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" Brian asks as I take his hand and stand up.

"I have something to show you." I say.

"Oh geez." Brian says stand up after me.

My tears have stopped, but I still feel bad. I gotta try and get my mind of the subject. I drag Brian up the stairs and Past Jay's room. I stop at a closed door with sharpie drawings on it.

"I'm guessing this is your room?" Brian asks.

"Yup." I say twisting the gold handle.

I step into my old room. Man, I haven't been here in forever. I forgot how hardcore I was with the metal/rock posters with the model horses everywhere.

"Is that you and Chance?" Brian asks picking up a picture frame

"Yeah. Out first show, we came in second." I say.

"Well your always first in my book." Brian says putting the picture fame down and wrapping his arms around me. He kisses my temple and gently rocks me back and forth. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Come on, we better get going. We don't want out little Nathan to become like them." I say.

"Old?" Brian asks.

"No, crazy." I say.

"Ha...OK." Brian says following me out of my room.

"Hey mom, we're leaving." I yell.

"Why, shouldn't you wait for that storm to end?" Mom asks.

"Mom, it's only rain." I say.

"Oh, alright. But promise me you'll visit again." Mom says.

"I can't guarantee anything, but we'll try." I say.

Brian takes Nathan in his baby carrier and we head out. This time I carry the umbrella. When Brian finishes buckling the seat in, I take him by the hand to the middle of the lawn.

"Um, you do realize there's a baby in the car, right?" Brian asks.

"Yep..." I say stopping.

"What are you doing?" Brian asks.

"I always wondered what it would be like to kiss someone in the rain." I say bringing my lips to his.

It starts as a simple little kiss but then we both get into it more. Brian puts his hands to my face. I drop the umbrella and we both get soaking wet.

"That was awesome." Brian says.

"Aren't you glad that I dragged you out here.

"Yeah." Brian laughs.

I pick up the umbrella, not that it matters now, we're soaked. Brian and I exchange glances and laugh, we might as well just jumped in to my parent's pool. Brian starts the car and pulls out of the driveway. The rain is getting worse.

"Fuck you rain." Brian says shaking his fist at the window.

"And that's why I love you." I laugh.

"And I love you too." Brian says.

"I know." I say putting my hand on his leg.

We start to cross the last intersection before we turn onto Maple street. As we turn a car speeds to us. The other car tries to stop but slips on the slippery road.

"Brian watch out." I say gripping his leg.

Brian tries to turn to the left, but fails on a cause of the road. The other car hits us and sends out car spinning out of control. Out car hits a tree, I fling forward and my seat belt breaks. Brian braces himself on the steering weal and I shoot out the window. I roll off the front and onto the pavement hitting my head really hard. I can't move, not even to open my eyes.

"Katie...oh shit...KATIE!" Brian yells.

I hear footsteps. I try to move my head, open my eyes, something to let Brian know I'm OK. I can't do anything. I only hear a lot of stuff around me and feel the pain and my surroundings. What I think is Brian picks me up in his arms.

"Katie wake up, Katie...oh shit...Katie don't leave me." Brian says.

All of my favorite memories flash though my head. Evey thing that has made me who I am today....

"Hi, my name is Matt."
"I'm Katie"
"Wanna be friends"
"Sure"


"Katie? Katie wake up" Brian says.

"Now promise me, you won't ever see my sister again."
"Never"
"Zacky just do it."
"I...I promise"


"Honey, please." Brian says.

"This is my Girlfriend, Val. And this is our guitar technition, Katie. I suggest you get along well with her."
"You act like I'm a vampire or something."
"I'm just saying considering that your the technition and he's the guitarist."
"Fine."


"KATIE" Brian cries.

"I Brian, take you Catlin to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. And to hand feed you sushi to your hearts desire."

"Catlin? Katie, please wake up." Brian says.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"
"I'm not sure."
"What do you mean, you not sure?"
"I think it's a boy."
"What I'm I suppose to tell Brian? Say hello to our what I think is a boy?"
"It's boy."
"Ok, thank you."


I can't even breathe anymore. I can...barley keep my thoughts together. My body goes limp and rests in Brian's arm.

"Oh God, she's gone. I fucking lost her." Brian says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, so here we are at the end of a long road. I really hate to end this story, but don't fret, there's a SEQUEL coming out in possibly the next couple hours (or days). It's going to be called "Son of a Haner" or something in that manner. You figure out what it's about ;-D.
Anyways, thank you all for your support and watch out for the sequel.