Status: Active...somewhat slowly, but surely. :)

Where You Belong

Pantry Discussion.

Image

"Mmm...ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, maaaaaaa, ma, ma, ma--"

Blinking, I turned to face Mason, who was happily babbling in his high chair. I broke from my pace and padded across the kitchen floor to him, flashing him a bright smile as he reached for me. We'd slowly began transitioning him to solid foods lately, as his stomach didn't seem to do well with solids for the longest time.

"Hi, baby boy," I cooed, leaning down and pressing a wet kiss to his forehead, laughter sounding throughout the kitchen, "Are you ready to eat?"

"He sure is!" Leana chimed from the counter, in the process of fixing his little plate of food, "He's gotta grow as much as he can so he doesn't end up short like his mommy and aunt."

I rolled my eyes, "It doesn't take much to be taller than us, Lee."

"Don't we know it!" Jimmy grinned, waltzing into the room and scooping his wife up into his arms. I smiled at the two. Even though they'd been back from their honeymoon for three weeks now, they were still clearly elated newlyweds.

Breaking apart, Jimmy took a seat next to Mason's high chair and began talking to him. Leana went back to fixing Mason's meal. I'd told her I'd do it myself but she was apparently she was having none of that. She'd elbowed me out of the way and told me to go find something to do.

"Here," she nodded, handing me Mason's plate. It had a small helping of pureed snow peas, chicken, and peaches, "We're adding peaches to see how he does with them."

I was skeptical, "I don't know about that, Lee. That might be a little too sweet for him--"

"Of course it isn't! This is the organic brand, and there's no high fructose syrup either!"

"But it tastes sweeter than what he's used to," I stated pointedly, frowning at Mason when he broke into tears over my hesitation, "He may end up favoring those over everything else he eats!"

"Oh, no he won't," she waved her hand dismissively as Jimmy reached forward and snatched the plate from my grasp. I sighed and watched in resignation as he scooped a tiny bit of the green peas and held the baby spoon to Mason's lips.

A squeal of happiness left my son's lips as Jimmy cheered him on. It was cute how only the guys could get my child to eat. He refused to eat for anyone except them and my mother. Zack's parents could also get him to eat. Me, his own mother? Nope. He wasn't having it.

Mason happily ate the chicken and peas, though he still managed to get it all over his face and fingers. He'd been more curious lately, so he had a tendency to swipe at the spoon whenever someone fed him. Needless to say, Zack and I had started putting a plastic covering on the tiled floor beneath him on those occasions where he got a little messy.

"See?" Leana smiled, watching Jimmy and Mason with a twinkle in her eye, "He's doing just fine. Now start him out on the peaches," she ordered Jimmy, seeing that Mason had finished the majority of the other food.

I shook my head and left them to it. I wasn't sticking around for that disaster.

"Jim and Lee getting a taste of parenthood, huh?"

I smiled upon entering Zack's study and nodded, standing in the doorway as he typed away at his computer. I wasn't sure what it was that he was working on, but he seemed fairly concentrated at the moment and I didn't want to interrupt. A few more taps on the keys and his attention was focused solely on me, a smile spreading across his face.

"I don't bite, y'know," he grinned, glasses and lip rings glinting from the glow of the computer screen.

Rolling my eyes, I stepped forward and walked over to his desk, allowing him to pull me onto his lap. He didn't say anything as his eyes fluttered shut, lips moving to gently press against my shoulder. I smiled at his affection, leaning into him as he continued his way across to my chest.

"What were you working on?" I asked lightly, biting my lip as his grip became tighter around my middle. I noticed just how affectionate he was feeling as his hand slipped under the hem of the dress I wore, gently caressing the very top of my thigh.

"Eh, just bullshitting," he mumbled, turning me roughly so that I was completely straddling him. I gasped from his unexpected movement but soon found myself arching my back as he littered my skin with kisses, "Did you and Lee have fun today?"

Leana and I had spent the majority of the day out shopping, of course. I hadn't really been feeling myself lately, and Leana figured that a shopping trip was in order. It was her idea of therapy, which more or less worked most of the time. I wasn't really sure it helped today. I still felt...anxious. Jittery, even.

My thoughts were interrupted as Zack's right hand slid up my side, firmly cupping my breast in his hand. A ball of heat erupted in my stomach at his touch, and I struggled to keep myself in control. The door to the study was open, after all.

However, I had no intentions of stopping him. I was feeling a little more than stressed, and I was sure he could sense it. My body was tired of the constant switches between feeling anxious and feeling relaxed. I inhaled deeply as a cold draft suddenly hit my chest, feeling the light fabric that covered my skin slide down my torso. A smooth chuckle left Zack's lips as my upper half was completely exposed to him.

"Z-Zack," I whispered hoarsely, all but bending backwards as his lips enclosed around my nipple, "What's gotten into you?"

He didn't answer me as he continued his assault, nipping at my hardened nipple as he used his free hand to tweak the other in between his fingers. I clenched my legs together, feeling my muscles begin to spasm down south. I was sure that Zack was well aware of my reaction, however little he may have let on to it.

"Zack," I tried again, clawing at his clothed chest. That did me no good.

Instead of letting up, he gathered me in his arms and stood, swiping everything but the computer off his desk and sitting me on top of it. Noting the intense look on his face, I kept quiet and allowed him to stand in between my legs, tangling my fingers in his hair and bringing his face closer to mine.

Without a single hesitation, he fused our lips together, metal lip rings slightly pinching my lips under the pressure. I didn't mind it so much. But maybe that was because I was so distracted by his ever-wandering hands. They were all over me in a flash, and before I knew it, mine were all over him, too.

Things happened so quickly then. My legs were spread wide open after my panties had been ripped clear off my body. I had no idea where they'd even disappeared to. Zack's shirt had a rip down the front, and a piece of scrap material lay crinkled up between my fingertips. Zack was nearly done unbuckling his belt.

His hands were shaking so badly that he fumbled clumsily with the belt. His fingertips kept slipping. The harder he tried, the more frustrated he got. A moan escaped my mouth as I watched the growing strain against his pants. After that, I knew there was no going back.

Reaching forward, I pushed Zack's hands out of the way an tore his belt from his waist in a single tug. I yanked so hard on the button of his pants that the force ripped the zipper down, too. Smirking, I leaned back and allowed his pants to fall to the floor. He wasted no time in stepping out of them and pulling me back into him for another heated kiss.

I was two seconds away from reaching into Zack's boxers when a shrill scream sounded from downstairs, causing Zack to rip his mouth from mine, "What the hell is going on down there?"

I smiled and soothingly rubbed his chest in effort to calm him down, "I think they just introduced Mason to peaches after I told them not to."

Zack seemed confused, "What's that got to do with him crying like that?"

"I figured that once he wouldn't want to eat the peas after he tasted peaches for the first time," I sighed, readjusting my dress once I noted that my son wouldn't be quieting down anytime soon, "And it looks like Momma was right."

Zack chuckled and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug, kissing my forehead before stepping back. I longingly eyed the erection straining against his underwear with a pout. Damn, I was so close to having that. The sudden smirk on Zack's face let me know that he knew just what I was thinking and was rather pleased with himself, "Go on and get him then, Momma."

I smirked back at his mockery, leaving my underwear discarded as I hopped down from the desk, "That's okay, Zee. We can finish this later."

Zack's laughter sounded from behind me as I nonchalantly strolled out of the study. Walking around the corner, I came across the distressed couple as they attempted to console my son. While Mason wouldn't let me feed him solid foods, he sure knew who the hell rocked him to sleep at all times of the day and night, and who changed his nasty stinking diapers. He knew that only I could calm him down.

"Momma's here to make things all better," I cooed, grabbing hold of a few baby wipes before wiping the front of his bib, his hands and face clean. Once he was a little less sticky, I took him out of his chair and cradled him to my chest, "I know you don't want anymore peas, baby, but you're gonna have to eat them, cause they're good for you. I just wish your Auntie Leana and Uncle Jimmy had listened to me."

Jimmy shifted uncomfortably in his spot as Leana flashed me a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes playfully, holding Mason with one arm as I used the other to reach for the fridge. I knew that Mason was done trying with solid foods for a while today, so the only thing he'd be interested in would be a bottle.

It didn't take long to calm him down enough so that he wouldn't cry so hard. It always did make me nervous when he put too much strain on his lungs. Rubbing his back, I worked to console him as I paced back and forth across the kitchen. Walking always tired him out a bit. Once he'd settled down, I opened a bottle for him.

"Toma," I urged him, holding the plastic nipple to his lips. He seemed hesitant at first, but slowly looked up at me before taking the bottle in his chubby little hands and pushing it to his lips. He was officially sated, it seemed, "Esta bien?"

He didn't answer, and I didn't exactly expect him to, though being used to the sporadic language change I often went through would eventually help him out. I then handed him over to Jimmy, who carried him out into the living room. Leana had already gone back to fixing more food.

"What'd you make?" I asked her, peeking over her shoulder at the pan on the stove.

"Chipotle Orange-Glazed Pork Chops," she practically sang, spinning around to flash me a grin.

I groaned, "Oh my God, I've been craving that ever since I saw it on TV the other day! How'd you know?"

Smirking, she turned back to the pan, "I just know."

I watched as she cooked, peering hungrily at the pan full of meat. I could feel the saliva pooling in the back of my mouth as she created a glaze using orange juice concentrate and chipotle adobo. I hovered incessantly over her, but I couldn't help it. Everything smelled so good.

"Make yourself useful, woman!" Leana looked back at me, waving her spatula in my face, "Get some mashed potatoes and some kind of greens going!"

With a sigh, I reluctantly moved away from the spicy aroma of the glazed pork chops and trudged over to the pantry. I grabbed some potatoes from the bottom and placed them on the island before grabbing some milk, butter, and shredded cheese. I also grabbed some garlic and set it aside too before getting work.

"Wow, talk about a home-cooked meal," Johnny whistled, strolling into the kitchen unexpectedly.

"When'd you get here, Johnny?" I smiled, allowing to hug me from behind as I worked on peeling the potato in my hands.

"Like, two minutes ago," he shrugged, taking a seat next to me at the island, "You got an extra seat at the dinner table for me?"

I giggled, bumping my hip with his, "Johnny, you're more than welcome to stay for dinner. Help me peel some of these potatoes."

"OH SHIT, CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!" Jimmy screeched dramatically from the living room, causing Johnny to flip him off, "SHORT SHIT'S GONNA COOK!"

"JAMES!" I shrieked, slamming both my potato and the peeler down onto the counter top, "If my baby picks up any unwanted language, it's gon' be you and me, do you hear me?"

"Whoa," Johnny chuckled, looking at me with raised eyebrows, "No need to have an aneurysm, dude!"

"Callate y sigue con las papas!" I growled, slapping his arm as I fixed him with a firm stare.

I honestly didn't know what I'd do if Mason's first word ended up being a cuss word. What if he went through that 'no' phase that all toddlers went through, but instead dropping f-bombs every two seconds? I'd die of humiliation! Child services would come knocking on my door left and right.

I already had enough problems of my own, and I didn't need another. My car insurance needed to be paid, and Mason still had a healthy chunk of medical bills that had yet to be paid. I still got calls from local reporters inquiring about the break-in from the old apartment. Icky had to have eye-surgery because his tear ducts weren't working properly. Not to mention, the guys were packing up to go play a few shows for two weeks.

I hadn't even realized that I was pacing again until a pair of hands pulled me out of my trance, and I ran face first into a body. Focusing my eyes, I saw that Zack was standing in front of me with a frown on his face, "Everything okay, baby?"

I sighed loudly, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind."

Understatement of the fucking Universe, dude.

"I know you're stressed," he mumbled quietly, pulling me to a seat at the island, "Are you sure you don't wanna go to the doctor and have them prescribe you something to help with the anxiety or the sleeplessness?"

"Prescriptions?" Leana scoffed suddenly, gaining my attention, "What's she need prescriptions for?"

Zack blinked at her, "I just said that, Lee. She needs it for the--"

"No she doesn't! She's perfectly fine!" she answered quickly, turning back to the pork chops, "Welcome to a woman's life! We're always stressed, and doping us up with medication only makes it worse!"

Zack seemed confused, "Why would medication make it worse if it's made to help her?"

"Are you kidding me?" she whipped around, eyeing Zack with a crazed, firm stare, "What medication out there honestly helps the intended recipient? Don't you watch the news?"

"Well, I--"

"She doesn't need any medication. Just feed her, buy her shit, and sex her up; she'll feel better eventually!" she barked an order, waving around the spatula before turning back to the food.

Zack scratched the back of his head in utter confusion, turning to flash me a look. I simply shrugged; his guess was as good as mine as to what the little pixie woman was going on about. Looking to Johnny, it was as if he'd completely missed the conversation. He continued to peel potatoes, however poorly of a job he'd done.

I sighed softly, taking the peeler from him, "Thanks, John. Go on and watch some TV in the living room; we'll get this finished."

With a shrug, he stood and skipped out of the kitchen in true Johnny fashion. Zack didn't move. His arms stayed tightly wrapped around my center.

"I'm fine, baby," I assured him, rubbing my hands up and down his chest in attempt to soothe him, "Go ahead and join the boys while we finish."

He seemed skeptical, looking between Leana and I with narrowed eyes before letting out a long sigh. He pulled me straight into his chest for one of his signature bear hugs, and I couldn't help but to giggle. Even after all this time, some things between us hadn't changed one bit. He continued to hold me to him and he placed kiss after kiss against my skin before finally pulling away, leaving just Leana and I in the kitchen.

"Lee, what was that?" I asked cautiously, picking up a potato and going over the spots that Johnny had missed. She continued with the pork chops, not uttering a word.

"Lee, seriously. What was with the spazz moment just then?"

"You know what."

Now I was confused, "Huh? What are you even talking about?"

She slammed her spatula down onto the counter top, "Are you that oblivious?!"

Okay, so I already wasn't liking her tone. She loudly turned the burner off and gathered the meat on a large plate before moving to a different area, leaving the stove for me to use. I gathered the potatoes after having cut them up and dropped them into a pot, adding a little water and some milk to get things going.

"Lee, I wish I knew what's going on through your head, but I obviously don't. Would you like to enlighten me?" I snapped, glaring in her direction before turning back to the stove.

"There it is, right there!" she exclaimed, tossing her hands up.

"There what is?" I ground out, feeling myself become heavily agitated, "You're being all cryptic and not making any fucking sense!"

"Oh, my God, don't you fucking see it?" she hissed, lowering her voice and glancing in the direction of the living room, "All the signs are there again! I knew it the first time around and I know it now!"

"Know what?!" I shrieked, whirling around to face her, my breathing hard and heavy.

If she was going to just fuss me out about something I should know and then not fucking tell me what it was that I was supposed to fucking know, then what the hell did she expect me to do about it?

She grew awful quiet. The only sound in the kitchen was the bubbling of the pot on the stove and my breathing. I waited for the longest time for her to answer. With a heavy sigh, she grabbed me by the elbow and pulled me towards the corner of the kitchen. I frowned as she opened the pantry door and motioned towards it.

I couldn't fucking believe this. The pantry? Really?

Before I had the chance to turn around, Leana had pinned me against a shelf, "Lee, what are you--"

"Your strange cravings are back. You can't sleep. Can't stomach certain smells. Your horny at all times of the day. You haven't been drinking because just the smell of it repels you. You're glowing again. The mood swings, the aching muscles...dammit, you're pregnant!"

Pregnant? What'd she just fucking say?

I shook my head and laughed, "Lee, honey, I'm not pregnant. I'd think I'd know if I was pregnant, as I've clearly been there before. You're just blowing things way out of proportion, here."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" she all but exploded, "Are you smoking fucking crack?!"

"I should be asking you the same question," I eyed her cautiously, "You're honestly asking me if I'm pregnant? There's no way in hell! I'm on birth control for one, and two, the last thing Zack and I need is another baby under this roof."

"Well, last time I checked, you were on birth control and still ended up pregnant with Mason, and fucking two, it looks like you and Zacky have all you fucking need, because you're as pregnant as they fucking come!" she hissed, fixing me with a hard stare.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, come off it, already. There's no baby. I always eat a lot, I have spazz moments, and I'm naturally a very sexual person, just like you are. Doesn't mean I'm pregnant, Lee."

"Then how do you explain everything else?" she huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

I shrugged, "We're females. Chalk it up to hormone imbalance."

With that, I walked back out of the pantry and tended to the potatoes on the stove. The last thing I wanted was for the food to burn and have to explain to the guys that Leana and I walked away to argue over me being pregnant or not in the fucking food pantry. I wasn't taking that chance.

With a growl, Leana went back to the counter and began on the vegetables. I paid her no mind and began stirring the now softened potatoes. There were still some lumps that I had to work out, so after adding the milk and butter, I set to work. Once the potatoes were finished, I added a pinch of garlic and layered on the cheese.

"Smells like it's time to eat," Jimmy skipped excitedly into the kitchen, holding Mason to his chest as he hovered over Leana's shoulder.

"Go set the table," Leana mumbled, glancing blankly over at me.

Jimmy noticed her behavior immediately, but decided not to comment on it, "Okay."

Eyeing his wife once more, he grabbed the plates she handed him and tucked them under his arm, holding Mason with the other. Mason looked at me and flashed me a toothless smile, once which I returned. The two left the room, leaving Leana and I in a rare, awkward silence.

Once the potatoes were done cooking, I cut the burner off and grabbed a pair of pot holders to cover my hands. Holding the large pot away from my body, I walked awkwardly out of the kitchen and in the direction of the dining room. Johnny, Jimmy, and Zack were already waiting.

"Where's Mason?" I asked with a frown, setting the pot on a cooling in the center of the table. I was feeling too lazy to have just scooped the potatoes in a bowl, so oh well.

"He was getting cranky, so I put him down," Zack nodded, passing out the silverware for everyone, "He might not even be that sleepy, but I'm sure being in his room will calm him down some."

I nodded, "Okay. I'll go check on him in a minute."

Once the food was brought out and the table was completely set, Johnny went to go get drinks from the kitchen. He returned with beers for the boys and two clear drinks for Leana and I. I cocked an eyebrow at him, but he explained that Leana had wanted him to bring a water for her and vodka for me.

I'd glared over in Lee's direction. If she was so adamant that I was pregnant, why the hell would she tell Johnny to bring me alcohol? The boys jumped into conversation as they loaded their plates down, and it was then that I noticed Leana switch our drinks. Now, I had the water and she had the vodka. I rolled my eyes.

As much as I loved her, I already couldn't wait for her to go home.

***

"What was the deal with Leana earlier?"

I chewed my lip as I heard Zack's voice behind me and rinsed the body wash off my left side. Once I finished, I turned to face Zack, who stood in all his naked glory behind me. I smiled and offered him a shrug, stepping closer to him so that I could kiss his jaw.

"Don't get me to lyin'," I mumbled, exhaling softly as he brought me into his warm embrace, "You know how she gets every once in a while."

He chuckled quietly, "That I do, but she was really weird today. I don't know how to explain it."

"I wouldn't look too much into it," I grinned, lathering his hair with his favorite shampoo, "Those moods usually come and go with her, you know that."

"I guess," he answered slowly, firmly taking hold of my hips and pulling me flush with his skin, "I think you owe me a little something."

I cocked an eyebrow, "A little something like what?"

In a flash, I was bent over with my hands resting against the wall of the shower stall. A low groan fought its way up my throat the moment Zack's erection brushed against me from behind. There was no denying what he wanted now.

"I was thinking about this, but if you'd prefer this," I was spun back around and slammed into the wall, tiny pricks of pain shooting up my back as Zack wrapped my legs around his waist, "I'd be down with that, too."

"Really, Zack?" I half moaned as he planted a firm smack on my backside, "A warning would've been nice."

"Meh, what would you need a warning for?" he chuckled, fondling my breasts rather roughly, "We're always prepared for anything."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and grabbed him by the neck, pulling him close and stealing a quick kiss. Just as I went to pull away, he held me to him and took control, immediately parting my lips with his tongue. A soft moan of approval left me, urging him to continue.

"Mason's out for the night, right?" I asked breathlessly after quite some time, feeling an uncontrollable pool of heat gather in between my legs as Zack's hands began wandering south.

"Last I checked," he mumbled from the crook of my neck, covering every inch of my skin with wet kisses. I felt the goosebumps raise on my skin as his trail of kisses ventured lower and lower, even under the the hot spray of water.

It was quiet between us as Zack dropped to his knees and backed me towards the wall again. Tossing my left leg over his shoulder, he left me rather exposed. My mouth watered in anticipation of what he'd do next. I already had a good idea of what was going through his mind.

Tossing my head back, my lips parted to let out a strangled cry as Zack's breath ghosted over my clit. I quickly moved so that I could grab onto the railing behind me, hoping to balance my weight on that before my legs ended up giving out.

My actions didn't go in vain, that's for sure. Not even a second later, the feeling of Zack's tongue brushing clear across my opening sent my knees buckling and a scream ripping through the air. I chanted Zack's name over and over as he continued, until I eventually just couldn't take it anymore.

"Z-Zack, Zack," I panted, feeling the muscles in my stomach twitch as I pushed Zack from my body, "I can't...I can't--"

"You wanna continue this elsewhere?" he mumbled, lathering my hips in kisses. The gentle side of him had faded long ago; I noticed this as he nipped rather painfully at my hips. I was too entranced to speak, so I simply nodded my head yes.

Without another word, he stood to his feet and scooped me up into his arms. I managed to reach over and shut the water off before he wrapped my legs around his middle and stepped out of the tub. The frigid air sent goosebumps rippling across my skin, but I paid it no mind as I attached my lips to Zack's neck.

I don't know how we got there, but when I opened my eyes, my face was buried in a soft, silky pillow and my ass was stuck straight up in the air. Zack slammed into me without warning, though by now, that was to be expected to some extent. Still, a surprised cry left my lips as he immediately took up a fast, relentless pace.

I worked hard to match his movements, throwing my hips back just as the time that he thrusted his forward. A loud sound of approval came from him, and so I continued. I managed to keep myself relatively quiet as I repeatedly pushed my hips back into his, though I slipped up once he roughly got a hold of my hair.

"Fucking hell, Zack," I growled lowly, purposefully stilling my movements as I tugged my hair out of his grasp. He grunted disapprovingly and painfully dug his fingers into my side.

Rolling my eyes, I completely lowered myself to the mattress and turned over onto my back, then reached up and yanked Zack by the neck towards my body. He grunted and hovered over me as I expertly maneuvered my legs between us so that they were both over his shoulders as our chests pressed together.

With a smirk, Zack swiftly entered me, "It's gonna be a long night for you, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, so here you go.
I don't necessarily think it's my best, but I know how much some of y'all have been itching for another update. Hope you enjoy. :)

PS. This should be incentive for LYNDSEY, TAYLOR, and RAYRAYFACE to update very soon. ;)