Cursed

Kieran.

“When is Finn going to be able to return to school?” I whine on Thursday. It’s been two days that Finn has stayed home. Of course, he needs to because he was in pain but I saw him last night and he was fully healed.

Shailey giggles beside me. “Tomorrow or next week. You can go a few school days without him! Besides, you see him after school everyday.”

“Irrelevant!” I exclaim, waving my arms overdramatically. I want to see him all day, everyday! Shailey does not understand because she doesn’t have a boyfriend. I must change that. Besides, if she’s pre-occupied with her lover she won’t pester Finn and I as much. Muhahahaha!

I must make this plan take action asap!

“Are you really ok with it?” Shailey asks out of the blue.

Blinking in confusion, I question her, “Ok with what?”

“With everything.” She shrugs and sadly watches herself play with the hem of her shirt. “Finn is…he’s not human. Your life isn’t going to be normal, Kieran. Markus may come back, my parents can find out and you two will be forced apart…maybe even killed. Are you ok with that?”

I stare at the girl sitting across from me. We’re in the library right now so no one is around who can hear us so I guess now really is a good time to talk about this. Hearing her say that, telling me all the things that could happen, it does make me worried and scared. I didn’t really sit down and think about it all but even now it doesn’t bother me.

I bite my lip. Is that bad? Is it bad that no matter what I feel the consequences will be I still want to be with him? There is a chance Markus will return. He could kill me or even Finn. There’s a chance Shailey’s parents or someone can find out about Finn and I and things can go horribly wrong but I still…

“I’m not okay with it but I’m willing to accept it. Finn deserves to have someone who can accept him and all the troubles he may come with and if I’m that person then so be it.”

Shailey frowns. “I don’t know if I should call you brave or just stupid.”

“Hey! I’m not stupid! I am, like, the smartest kid ever because I’m the boss and the boss is always smart. Don’t question me and my logic.”

Rolling her eyes, the girl giggles and changes the subject. The day goes by normally and I return home afterwards. Finally, my room has been fixed. I still don’t really like being in there for too long but I managed to sleep there alone last night. I’m a big kid now!

“Are you going over to Finn’s again today?” Mom asks. “You go over there a lot…is there something you want to tell me?”

Grinning, I reply, “Yes, actually, there is. Finn and I are actually drug lords and we have a meth lab in his basement. I’m sorry, mother, but we gotta make money…and we’re also having hot, rough sex more than twice a day but don’t worry, we use protection.”

“Kieran!”

I laugh and grab the keys to the car. Mom, thankfully, has given me permission to drive it over to Finn’s as long as I get home at a decent hour. Kendra and Casey welcome me when I arrive. I don’t even bother knocking because…well I figured they’d know it was me before I even got to the door.

“Finn, if I threw a ball would you have the desire to go after it and play fetch?”

Finn growls. “We’re not dogs, Kieran.”

“Dogs, wolves, same difference!” I tease, kissing Finn’s cheek affectionately. He shakes his head and sighs but still smiles. “Are you coming to school tomorrow or does it still hurt?”

I run my fingers up the back of his shirt, feeling the now healed flesh. There’s still a bit of a mark, like a faint scar but it has gotten smaller and smaller until it is almost gone. It’s amazing how quickly he has healed. My stomach still has small scabs over the marks. I don’t know if my brain has fully wrapped itself around the fact that Finn really isn’t human.

“It’s fine now,” Finn sighs and leans into my touch. He shivers, probably from me running my fingers up his spine. “I’ll go to school tomorrow.”

“Awesome! Then we can make out in the boys bathroom.”

Finn flushes. “W-Why would we do that?”

“Oh, you rather do it here? Ok, pucker up love bug!”

Finn is as red as a tomato but dives in for my kiss anyway. The door is shut and locked so there’s no worries about his parents walking in. Our lips move together perfectly and when I feel Finn’s hand brush gently against my cheek, I smile into the kiss.

I’m a bit shocked when I feel something run across my bottom lip, asking for access. It’s normally me initiating the deepening of our kiss. I, obviously, part my lips and allow him to press forward to examine the expanse of my mouth. I try my best not to moan because I have a feeling his parents would hear but it’s so hard not to when his tongue is running over every crevice.

I wrap my fingers into his hair, angling his head better for a deeper kiss. Once Finn has caused enough damage we pull apart for air but move back in once more. This time I take the kiss over. Nibbling on his bottom lip, I pull it between my teeth before running my tongue over it.

I run my tongue across the roof of his mouth and then his cheeks and then his tongue, everything. His taste is delicious and I can’t hold it in. I moan into the kiss and finally pull away before this goes too far because trust me it will.

Both our lips are now bruised from the force we used but I just smile and tease him, “Does this mean I’m into bestiality?”

Finn huffs. “Seriously, you’re pushing it.”

“Aw, I’m just teasing Finnegan!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot woot update!

Comment&Subscribe?