Cursed

Kieran.

The gnomes are back. I thought they had finally left me alone but that is not the case. This morning when I woke up, they were gone. My socks! My favorite pair of black and green striped Christmas socks with reindeer on them! They even glow in the dark! Those bastards shall pay for their betrayal.

And so the search begins. Around and around the house I go, searching for those small little critters who dare to even touch my favorite socks! So I don’t know if it was the fact that I was crawling on all fours while sniffing the ground or if it was the mumbling to myself that made Finn ask, “What…the hell are you doing?”

“Searching!” I shout. “The gnomes, Finnegan, the gnomes!”

Finn sighs from somewhere behind me but I pay no attention. This is urgent. He is going to make me lose their trail!

“Did they steal your socks?” Finn kneels down in front of me. I gasp in horror.

“You’re making me lose them! Move your furry ass!”

“Furry!?”

“I lost them! I lost the trail!” I scream, rolling across the floor. “My favorite socks will be gone forever!”

“Kieran, I found some socks in the laundry and I am more than positive they’re yours,” mom says, appearing out of no where with them. I squeal with happiness and jump at her, thanking her for finding them.

Finn shakes his head and says hello to my mom who grins and offers him a drink or something to drink. He declines and follows me upstairs to my room where we take a seat on my bed. Finn chuckles, “So it seems the gnomes didn’t steal them. You just forget them.”

“Nuh uh! I got them from downstairs yesterday. The gnomes…they must be hiding in the washer and drier! It all makes sense now. Those bastards.”

Finn stares at me with a blank expression and says, “I really do wonder about your sanity sometimes.”

“Oi! I am perfectly sane. It’s everyone else that’s insane.”

Finn shrugs, getting up he heads over to my closet and grabs a jacket, tossing it back at me. He then smiles and says, “Lets go for a walk.”

“A walk?” I tilt my head in curiosity. “Where to?”

“Duh know. I just felt like going for a walk.”

Hmm…I guess that’ll be ok. I get up and throw on my jacket. Finn and I say goodbye to my mom and head out the back door to go for our walk. Silently, the two of us walk hand in hand through the quiet and peaceful woods.

I watch Finn, who takes in a deep breath and exhales it slowly. With his eyes shut, he smiles and he seems so peaceful, like he belongs here. I guess he does, in a way. I smile too and continue walking with him until it starts to grow a bit dark. We both realize it’d be best to turn back. Unlike him, I’m not very good at being in the woods during the night.

“You shouldn’t come over tomorrow,” Finn says randomly after returning home. We’re now sitting on my back porch, closer than necessary but my parents won’t notice so it doesn’t matter.

Cocking a brow, I ask, “Why not?”

“It’s the full moon.”

“So those legends are true!? Do you turn into some wild beast that drools and growls and runs around feeding off all the poor little animals!” I meant to be teasing him but when Finn frowns I realize that maybe I shouldn’t have said that. I bite my lip. “Sorry…I was just-”

“No, it’s fine. We really don’t do that though. It’s just that…we have a stronger desire to run and return to the forest but I’d still feel better if you didn’t come over.”

Pouting, I press my hands between my knees and shyly say, “I really am sorry, Finn. I always tease you and stuff…it must get on your nerves sometimes.”

“Not at all!” Finn wraps his arms around me, pulling me against him. This time I’m the one whose blushing and Finn grins at that. “Your teasing makes me think that you really are ok with me being…well what I am. It’s nice.”

“Your face is nice.”

Finn chuckle. “Really Kieran, you’re strange.”

“You said awesome wrong.”

Finn rolls his eyes, then leans in to press a kiss to my cheeks. When I inform him that he missed, he grins. Leaning back in, Finn gets it right this time and presses his lips to mine. Did I ever mention how much I love this? Because I really do love kissing him or just touching him, feeling him, hearing him and being around him.

Everything about Finn is great and I will tell him that until he believes it and gets sick of hearing it. Someone as wonderful as Finn needs to know just how wonderful they are.

Finn leaves later on that evening. I pout and make my way to my room, wishing that Finn could have stayed behind. I wanted us to share a bed and cuddle and then I wanted to wake up the next morning and kiss him with my stinky morning breath. Why? Because I fucking can. Do not question me!

I sigh and fall into bed, burying myself in my pillows. I decide to call Shailey and ask if she’d like to hang out tomorrow since Finn and I can’t. She says yeah and we make plans to go to the mall. I don’t think Finn would like hanging out with Shailey and I at the mall anyways so I guess it is a good thing that we aren’t going to hang out tomorrow.

However, the day after I shall make sure we make up for all the lost make out and cuddling time. I will cuddle with him so much he’ll regret turning into his little doggy self and leaving me for an evening!
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo update!
We all like updates yes? Yes so you should totally leave us lovely comments
Hehe :)

Comment&Subscribe?