Cursed

Kieran.

Ah, yes. Today was good, much better than I had hoped actually! Shailey and I got along quite well, really well. I’m glad. I felt kind of nervous at first, thinking about a new school and having to make new friends. It’s a scary thought for anybody but thankfully the people around here seem friendly, well except for Finn he’s a bit of a penis muncher, and I managed to find a friend in no time!

Sighing, I fall back onto my bed, kicking the sheets up over me as I do so. Snuggling into them, I inhale their newly washed scent. Smells good, so very good. I wish I could just carry them around with me all day and inhale them like I’m a drug addict but I highly doubt mom will let me. She’s so mean!

“Kieran, did you finish your chores?” Mom asks, peeking into my room. I know she’s peeking because I’m psychic. Actually, I heard the door squeak open but lets pretend I’m psychic.

“Kieran isn’t here. He was abducted by aliens and this is his counter part they have left in his place. Please, if you have any wish to communicate with your son, leave the message with me and it’ll be deliver in a few centuries or so.”

“Kieran.”

I whine and sit up quickly, putting on my best puppy face I look towards my lovely mother. The moment she sees my look she knows my scheme. Damn her and her motherly instincts. She knows too much! I must get rid of her or else my evil plans for world domination will be done for. “Momma, I duh wanna do chores! Dun make your baby do chores. You’re so cruel! Abuse. Abuse, I say!”

Mom sighs, shakes her head at me and says, “Kieran, please do your chores. If you do them, I’ll let you have oreo’s for breakfast tomorrow.”

“Le gasp!” Throwing my hands against my cheek, I stare wide eyed at the angel before me. Did she say…what I think she just said? Cookies and milk for breakfast? Really! Momma never lets me eat junk, as she calls it because she’s fucking psychotic, for breakfast. Maybe she really does love me! “Why didn’t you say that earlier? I’ll do them right away, your majesty!”

And I finish my chores rather quickly that night in order for me to have oreo’s the next morning. I moan at the wonderful softness of cookies and milk. So good…so good…and this time I don’t miss the bus to take me to school so I actually make it there on time. One point for Kieran!

Thankfully, since the school is so small, I manage to make it to my locker and to first period without any troubles. My good luck continues when I see Finn is already in class and looking as cute today as the day before, which means I can try talking to him more before the teacher arrives. Snickering, I work my way to the computer cart before taking my seat beside Finn. He pretends not to notice me.

“Good morning, Finnegan,” I say in a sing-song voice, looking the boy over with a grin. Ok, so I have no idea if his real name is Finn or Finnegan, however I decided that it doesn’t matter. I will add on whatever I want to his name because I’m boss like that.

Finn turns slightly in his desk to face me. With his nose wrinkled up in distaste to the “nickname,” he says, “My name isn’t Finnegan.”

“I know…but I decided to call you Finnegan. Isn’t it cute?” By the look on his face I can clearly tell he doesn’t like it. I pout as cutely as I can and look away. “Fine then, don’t bask in the cuteness with me.”

Finn sighs and turns back to face his lab top. I frown because I really want him to talk to me. He looked lonely back here yesterday and I just kind of want to change that. Also he’s super cute. Making friends with a super cute boy is always on my to do list! He doesn’t seem as interested in getting to know me though as I am in him.

By the tenseness of his shoulders I can tell he doesn’t really want me around. His breathing seems to be forced, like he’s trying to hold something back and his fingers are impatiently tapping against the keyboard. Pulling his bottom lip between his teeth, he bites it and holds it there for just a few moments before letting it go. Even when he seems frustrated like this he’s cute.

I think I should inform him of how cute he is. I should, shouldn’t I? Because that’ll make me a good person. You should always tell someone they’re cute when they are cute! Everyone likes compliments.

“You’re really cute,” I blurt out, finally managing to get Finn’s absolute and full attention. The moment the words pass my lips, he turns to face me with wide eyes. He’s staring at me like I’m the most interesting thing in the world.

“W-What?” He stutters, voice low. I’m not sure if it’s my imagination or not but there seems to be a very light, nearly invisible pink tint on his cheeks. It makes me grin.

Giggling, I say it once more, “I said, you’re really cute.”

Finn stares at me with adorable golden eyes and I can tell he did not see that coming. I can’t help it. I am a very open and blunt person. I normally say what’s on my mind and it doesn’t bother me one bit. It may bother others but…I don’t care! I’m cool enough to say what I want, bro.

“This is where you say, ‘thank you, Kieran, you’re so kind and you are rather adorable yourself,” I say, trying to mock Finn’s voice but failing horribly. His voice is deeper than mine and has a huskier tone to it while mine is…somewhere between masculine and feminine. Like I said, I’m a freak and my voice matches me perfectly.

After hearing my voice again Finn manages to come back to reality. Swallowing what seems to be a lump in his throat, he whispers, “Uh…yeah…thanks.”

I pout and lean over to playfully punch him in the shoulder. He flinches at the touch but I ignore that to say, “You forgot the adorable part.”

Finn sighs and, sadly, does not add onto what he had said earlier. Penis muncher. You should compliment someone back if they compliment you! Or maybe…he doesn’t think I’m cute? I gasp at the thought. I think I’m cute…why doesn’t he think I’m cute? Why!?

First period goes on without any more words shared between Finn and I. As class goes on, Finn removes his jacket, lying it beside his lab top. The moment I see it out of his grasp, a brilliant plan comes to mind. So, when the bell rings for class to end and Finn gets up to put his computer away, I reach across the aisle. Finn doesn’t notice me take his jacket until after he puts his computer away and returns to his desk.

“Hey!” Finn shouts, pointing accusingly at me.

I put on an innocent face and ask, “Yes, Finnegan?”

“My jacket…give it back,” Finn says, stepping over the aisle to me while holding out his hand. I stare at said hand for a moment before looking back up into his eyes. He doesn’t seem annoyed by the fact that I am now wearing his rather large jacket. He seems a bit…worried. What? Does he think I’ll steal it or something?

Well, I guess I technically did…no, wait I borrowed it! Yep, borrowed it. I’ll give it back. It’s just part of my brilliant plan to get him to talk to me and so far, it’s working.

“Nope!” I chirp happily, spinning on my heels and heading to the computer cart. Finn is right behind me, watching as I put my computer away. I laugh and grab the front of the jacket, holding it up against my nose to inhale what smells like pine tree’s and nature in general. It’s nice, calming. “I’m cold. You should be nice and let me borrow this.”

Finn stiffens. “But-”

“I’ll give it back! Just meet me at my locker after 8th period, kay?” After I smile sweetly at him one last time, I tell him my locker number and when he doesn’t desperately try to protest, I walk away with a victorious grin on my face. Hah! I am such a genius. Now he’s going to have to talk to me after school to get his jacket back, even if it’s just for a second.

Sighing, I hold the front of the jacket once more. It really is warm. Maybe I should steal his jacket more often? Hehe.
♠ ♠ ♠
So last chapter we got some questions about Finn...something about imprinting?
Yeah, this story was my idea and I have never read or watched Twilight and refuse to do so...so whatever this "imprinting" is, Finn doesn't have it and Virtue is probably going to get deeper into it in her chapter.
I hope we don't confuse you again, yeah...that's it...

Comment&Subscribe?