Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

What's My Nickname?

"This is going to be so fun!" Kristyn exclaimed. "I've never actually slept over at a house with more than two people."

The three girls were at Jamie's house that night, getting ready for the night at the Way household. It was finally relaxing for Jamie open up to girls that were actually her friends. For the past couple of years, her only true friends had been Gerard, Mikey, and Frank. Now she got the chance to be a normal girl. Well, almost normal.

"I've never slept over at anyone's house before," Nick said.

Jamie and Kristyn looked at her with astonishment.

"Never?" Jamie asked.

"Never," Nick sulked.

"Well now, you're finally going to experience the fun of hanging out with friends at night," Kristyn said. "I've been to a couple of sleepovers."

"And I stay at Gerard and Mikey's house almost everyday," Jamie said. "Trust me, Nick.You're going to have a lot of fun with us. Our hexagon of chaos is going to be wild tonight."

"Hexagon?" Nick glanced at her.

"Welcome to the group," Kristyn smiled cheerfully. "I'm so glad I met you guys."

"I'm glad I finally got girl friends," Jamie pulled both of them into a hug.

"Jamie, what would I do if I never met you?" Kristyn asked.

Jamie gave her a strange look. "That's weird. Your boyfriend asked me a question that was similar to that."

"Gerard asked something like that?" Kristyn laughed. "That'll be easy for you to answer then."

"If I never met you," Jamie began. "It'd be Gerard and I painting our nails instead."

All three laughed on Jamie's bed and had to gasp for breath.

Nick cell phone started ringing and she looked at the caller ID.

"It's Mikey. He's probably wondering why we're taking so long to get over there," she hung up. "Can't they understand that it takes time to look gorgeous?"

"Boys are just like that," Kristyn joked. "You know how they can be."

"Are we going to keep chatting here or are we going to the guys?" Jamie said anxiously.

"C'mon," Nick grabbed her backpack. "Time for my first sleepover."

"I don't think we should sleep outside," Frank averted his eyes.

"Why not?" Mikey demanded.

Frank shot a look at Jamie. "It's just a long story."

Jamie rolled her eyes. "Frankie, can I talk to you for a second?"

"Okay," they moved away from everyone else. "What is it?"

"Are you thinking about what happened on that one night?" she asked.

Frank nodded. "Yes, why?"

She looked irritated. "It was just a nightmare. It's not like they can actually hurt me, you know. Besides, we're going to be with more people now."

"Yeah, but what Jake said to me and all..."

"Oh," Jamie understood him. "You're worried about what's going to happen to you. I'll be close to you tonight and I'm not letting you out of my sight."

She moved his hair out of his face. "I love you, Frank."

"I love you, Jay."

"Are we going to sleep outside or not?" Mikey mysteriously ended up behind them.

Jamie sighed. "Yes Mikester. We're going to have a camp out tonight."

"I just love that nickname," Mikey chuckled.

"And why don't I get a nickname?" Frank asked.

"You already have a name, Frankie," Jamie kissed his nose.

"What about Gerard?" they both looked over at their friend. "What's the cool nickname for him?"

"I never thought of that," Jamie said to herself.

Gerard had eavesdropped to the conversation and walked over to Frank and Jamie. "Yeah, what's my nickname?"

Jamie finally got a nickname that suddenly popped into her brain. "Wayster."

"Wayster?" he laughed hard. "What kind of nickname is that?"

"Either that or fucktard," Jamie crossed her arms.

"I'll stick with Wayster," Gerard muttered and began walking away.

Jamie stopped him by grabbing his shoulder. "Oh, I'm just kidding. You'll always be Gee."

"That's the Jay I know and love!" Gerard gave her a hug.

"Great," Jamie tried to break free of his arms. "And the suffocation starts."

"Whoa Gee," Frank pulled Jamie away. "Remember that we want her to live!"

"Sorry," Gerard said with embarrassment. "I'll try to loosen my grip on the hugs from now on."

"You better," Kristyn came up to Gerard and put her arms around him. "Because what's going to happen when you hug me?"

"I kiss you," he pressed his lips against hers.

"Aw," Nick and Mikey appeared. "Isn't that cute?"

Frank put is arms around Jamie. "This is better than a movie."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't really amused with this chapter somehow.

-Aliya