Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Frank

"So, let me get this straight," Gerard was sitting on the edge of Jamie's bed. "You think some guy followed you? I'm sorry, I need you to process this into my head again."

"Okay," Jamie rolled her eyes, irritated that she had to repeat the whole story. "I was looking at the Iron Maiden CD when I had this feeling that someone was watching me. Then, I was right about this and this guy named Jake starts talking to me. It seemed normal at first, but then I started feeling weird when he was looking at my body up and down. It was like he was in a trance, especially when his eyes weren't blinking. I could have bought that CD, but I just wanted to get out of there, so I left."

Gerard stayed silent for a moment. "I'd have to say, that is pretty creepy."

"I think he followed me home," Jamie felt weird saying that last sentence. "While talking to you, I saw a car parked across from your house and I think someone was in the car watching me."

"Maybe it was someone else," Gerard said, looked away and tried to brush it off as nothing. "It could've been anyone."

"Really?" Jamie was still in denial. "But who would be watching me?"

"I'm sure it was nothing," he tried even harder. "A guy wouldn't be interested in you that fast."

"Maybe you're right," she agreed. "He couldn't have followed me."

"Jamie! Help out with dinner!" her mother called up to her.

"We'll be right down," she called back down and then she faced Gerard. "Hey, can I stay over at your house?"

"No," he shook his head. "You can stay on the moon and strip for astronaut food."

She scowled at him and he shrugged. "Like you said, why bother asking after so many years?"

"Ooh, I'll get you back for that," she admitted that he had her that time.

"You'll get your chance later," he said. "Movie night's tonight and Frank's coming over."

"Oh yeah," Jamie smiled. "I love spending my Saturday nights like this."

She felt better that she was going to stay over at her friend's house. Being alone on a Saturday didn't feel like the best option for her tonight. She wanted to be accompanied by her best friends to hang out, watch movies, and play around.

As much as she didn't want to say it, she also wanted to be safe.

---------

After dinner, Jamie went back upstairs to her room to get her pajamas and extra clothes for the next morning. Usually she'd just borrow Gerard's clothes to sleep in, but packing gave her something to do to keep her mind off of things.

"Ready?" Gerard poked his head into her doorway. "Because I need to make sure Mikey didn't eat all the popcorn."

"I'm ready," she held up her bag. "Let's go."

They headed out the door and walked to the house next to Jamie's. Gerard opened the door and looked around for his mom. She was in the kitchen and smiled "Mom, is it okay if Jamie stays over?"

"Of course!" his mother said happily. "I love it when she comes over."

We walked in and Donna, Gerard's mother, gave Jamie a hug. "You could stay here anytime. Why Jamie, you don't even need to ask!"

Mikey entered the living room. "Oh, hey Jay. Staying over again?"

"Yes," she hugged him also. "So, what movie are we going to watch tonight?"

"Wait," Mikey paused. "How did you already know that we were going to do that?"

"I thought we always did that!" Jamie exclaimed. "I think everyone's being a little too slow today with our daily routines."

"Hey!" Gerard protested.

"Gerard admit it," Mikey teased. "I admit that I'm slow!"

"Quit being a kiss-ass," Gerard threw his jacket at him.

"I'm not just talking about you," Jamie threw her jacket at him. "I said everyone and by everyone, I also mean myself."

Mrs. Way left the living room to have her own privacy in the bedroom and shook her head at their behavior. Suddenly, the doorbell rang followed by a series of knocks that were banging in rhythm.

"Hmm, I wonder who this person could be," Jamie recognized the pattern of the banging on the door. There was only one person she knew that did that.

"Jamie!" Two arms grabbed her hips and before she knew it, she was lifted away from the doorway in a matter of seconds.

Yep, there he is.

"Frankie!" Jamie was thrown over Frank's shoulder and he began to spin around. He acted as if he hadn't seen her in a while and felt like it was one of those days to give her a bigger and better hug than usual.

"Alright, put me down!" she smacked his back. "I don't wanna throw up in their house."

He put her down on the couch and turned his back on her. "Oh, so you didn't enjoy the meaningful hug that I just gave you? I see how it is."

"No!" she ran after him and gave Frank a hug of her own. "I love your hugs. I love all the hugs you guys give me."

"Speaking of hugs: RAPE! " Gerard yelled and jumped on the two. Mikey followed his brother's actions and all three guys squeezed together with Jamie stuck right in the middle.

"Group hug!" Mikey squealed.

"Okay, the sleepover's going on now and you all can suffocate me later," Jamie was muffled by all of the arms around her. "Can you let me go?"

The guys let go before Jamie could escape herself and all of them started laughing when they stumbled onto the floor from tripped over each other's feet.

Frank Iero met Jamie when Gerard brought them together at the age of eight. They formed a relationship that was hard to describe, but cared so much for each other according to Gerard and Mikey. To Jamie, Frank was way too special to just be called her best friend and they didn't know how to describe what their friendship was. They couldn't even describe their feelings.

"So what porno are we checking out today?" Frank asked with a straight face.

Gerard got up. "Zombies. The usual."

"Same as always," Jamie said.

"Well, it is our favorite type of movie," Mikey fixed his glasses. "And sorry, Frank. It's not porn."

"Maybe next time," Jamie grabbed her bag and headed toward Gerard's room. "I'm gonna go change. I'll be right back."

She changed into a more comfortable shirt and a pair of black sweatpants. Her hair was tied up into a messy ponytail and she slipped on a sweater that was a favorite of hers to wear to sleep. She came back to the living room to find all three guys sitting on the couch already changed out of their clothes, and a bunch of blankets.

"How did...?" she shook her head. "You know, I'm not gonna ask. I'm ready to watch the movie."

"Good, we've been waiting for you," Gerard put the movie on and they all settled on the couch.

During the film, the seating arrangement went through a few changes before it finally came down to Jamie and Frank taking over the couch. The movie tonight wasn't making Jamie feel quite like herself. Normally, she and the guys would make funny comments about the acting and bad choices from the characters. For this night, the thought of someone or something wandering around in the dark while following a person who didn't even notice made her shudder.

"Jay, are you alright?" Frank was laying down and looked at Jamie on the other side..

"Um, yeah," she answered. "I'm just cold, that's all."

"Here," Frank grabbed one of the blankets and put it around her. He pulled her closer so she could lay on him and fixed the blanket. "Are you warm now?"

"Yeah, thanks," she rested her head on his chest. "Thank you so much."

"No problem," his arms wrapped around her. "Let me know if you need anything."

Jamie felt better and the chills that had been bothering her all night went away. She relaxed herself and went back to watching the pictures on the screen. As she listened to the television and the quiet conversations of Mikey and Gerard, she smiled serenely and closed her eyes.

You're all I need.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ages:

Jamie - 16
Gerard - 17
Mikey - 15
Frank - 16

I know they're not accurate, but that's how it is for this fanfiction. (:

-Aliya