Status: Currently being rewritten. New readers: Read only up to Chapter 5.

You're My Obsession

Dreams and Wake Up Calls

That same night, the images that were going through Jake's mind were of the beautiful girl he had met that afternoon.

He closed his eyes and let his fantasies wander. This girl was already driving him crazy and it was too exciting to think about for him to fall asleep.

In his mind, he pictured himself walking towards Jamie's house. Flowers were in his hands and he hid them behind his back as he rang the doorbell. The door opened slowly and his jaw nearly dropped as he saw who was sensually leaning against the doorwar. A short black dress perfectly complimented her slender figure and it showed off all the right curves on her body, with sexy black heels to match. Her red lips smiled at him.

"Oh, I knew that you'd come to love me!" she put her arms around him.

Jake knew that she'd come to her senses to realize that he was the one that Jamie loved. "Why wouldn't I?"

She left red lipstick marks all over his face. "Nobody can compare to you."

"I love you, Jamie."

"I love you too, Jake."

He leaned in for the kiss and his tongue slipped into her mouth. Jamie enjoyed this and moved his hand to make him feel her breast. Jake's fingers danced from her breasts to her shoulders and he started pulling down the thin straps of her dress. His heart was beating and he knew he'd have her forever.

Until that same guy that lived next door walked in on them for some blocking of the cock.

Jake opened his eyes and looked at the clock on his nightstand. It was 3:30 in the morning.

"Fucking asshole," he whispered, referring to the guy he saw with Jamie. "I'm too anxious to sleep because I can't stop thinking about her. I just need to talk to her again. I just need to."

But how? He couldn't just go to her house and talk to her. For one, she didn't know that he had followed her and Jake appearing at her door would bring up a lot of questions that would become all a huge mess. What would she think of him if he did? It was obvious that she felt strange when they first met. There was a slight chance that she might even put a restraining order on him.

Was there any other way?

He remembered that she said that she attended Belleville High. He knew where that was and he could just sneak over there when his school had lunch. Maybe it would be even better if he came when school ended and then they'd start up a conversation and gain a friendship. Maybe become even more than friends.

This needs to happen already, Jake said in his head. It just has to. Eventually she would come running to him and the thought of holding her body gave him great pleasure.

---------

Jamie woke up and looked at the strange "mattress" that she was laying on and found it sleeping peacefully.

Frank, She smiled as his breath lingered onto her forehead.

You're just an amazing person, she told him silently. Last night proved how great of a friend you are.

A friend.

A friend.

Was he really a friend? She bit her lip and thought of what her feelings toward him were. Frank wasn't like a brother to her. There was much more to how he treated Jamie and she couldn't get why she was so happy to be laying with him on the couch while Gerard and Mikey snored in the pile of blankets on the carpet. The movie night, when he made her feel safer, replayed in her head. His look of concern, the way he held her, and how he squeezed her hand every few minutes to see if she was okay. Jamie suddenly got the message through her head.

She liked Frank. That realization had been trying to reach her brain for years and finally took one movie night to get it.

I like you. I really like you. That's all I can say right now because I can't get over the fact that it took me this long.

At the moment, she wished he was awake so she could say something to him. Anything would've been better than staring at him and mentally asking herself a bunch of questions. Jamie stopped thinking and took a deep breath.

Before closing her eyes again, she gently gave him a kiss on his cheek. Frank deserved that small kiss from her. She knew it didn't mean much to him because he was asleep, but it sure as hell meant a lot to her. He moved a little which made her nervous he might wake up, but he just needed to shift his body into a more comfortable position. Jamie put her head on his chest again and closed her eyes.

---------

Later that morning, she decided to finally give him a little wake-up call even if it meant pissing him off for a few seconds.

"Morning Frankie," The wake-up call was her fingers that played with his messy bedhead that contained a few tangled strands of hair. His eyes twitched and blinked several times before facing her and he stretched before speaking.

"Morning Jay," he yawned. "I'm awake, so you can stop now."

"Stop what?"

"Playing with my hair."

"But it's messy," she ran her fingers through his hair. "If you don't look good, then I don't look good. And if I'm correct, we don't wanna look bad."

"If I'm correct, I always look pretty hot and sexy," he winked.

"Not with that hair, you don't," she raised her voice.

"What the hell is going on?" a voice mumbled behind her.

Gerard and Mikey were awake and wanted to see what was going on that woke them up. Jamie and Frank's conversation of appearances was the alarm clock.

Jamie tussled Frank's hair. "Frankie here doesn't want to look awesome."

"Frank, why don't you want to look awesome?" Gerard moved some sheets aside.

"Look, I'm already awesome," Frank messed up Jamie's hair. "Jay is the one that suffers from static electricity."

"Yeah, 'cause my hair's just totally enjoying the handjob you're giving it," she dragged out the sarcasm in her voice.

She got up from the couch and looked through her bag for the hairbrush. Hairs were sticking out and her bangs were parted differently. Her new hairstyle was all thanks to Frank.

"I have to pee," she pouted and headed out of the living room. This meant that she was also going to fix her hair and because her bangs didn't work with her well, it was going to be a while until she got out.

"Took the words right out of my mouth," Mikey got up to do the same thing.

Jamie opened the bathroom door and then closed it while Mikey was already down the hallway for the other toilet.

Frank and Gerard were the only ones left, providing an awkward silence between the two.

"So, you and Jay last night..." Gerard began.

Frank didn't really seem to respond to Gerard's statement. "You know, last night she was acting a little weird during the movie and I doubt it was just because she was cold. What's up with her?"

He didn't want to go behind Jamie's back and tell Frank without her knowing. But Frank was his friend, too. Sooner or later, he was bound to know, right?

"She met some guy yesterday and his first impression on her creeped her out a bit and now she's paranoid," Gerard explained. "She thinks he's stalking her."

He paused for a moment. "Frank, do me a favor and kinda watch over her and make sure she's okay. Jamie's like family and we just wanna make sure everything's alright. We know how close you guys are and you seem the most protective of her. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course," Frank assured him. "I told her to let me know if she needed anything."

Now he was the one that paused. "Hey Gerard?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh," he scratched his head. "What does it mean if your best friend kisses you for the first time?"

"Wait, what?" Gerard was puzzled.

"I-I was just wondering what it means if you get randomly kissed out of no where and you really know the person," he struggled to get his words together and started talking fast. "You see, I was awake this morning but at the same time I was kinda sleep and then she woke up, but later went back to sleep and I was really tired and-"

"Frank, hold up," Gerard clamped his hand over Frank's mouth. "What did you mean by getting kissed by your best friend and what are you trying to say about Jamie?"

Gerard took his hand off of Frank's lips and Frank sighed before giving his friend the main detail.

"She kissed me."